Started gymceling again. Went way to hard can’t even open a door

norwoodingoldcell

Coper
Oldcels
I made the mistake of going way to hard on back after being out of the gym for months

- seated rows superset with one arm dumbbell rows
- wide grip chins
- cable pullover
- t bar row
- bent over High rep smith machine row
- cable pullover
- and l3 other back Macchines

pain is brutal right now. Normally I like the after next muscle pain cuz it means I did a lot of damage but right now I Just in agony. Feels like I have a migraine in my lats.

Magnifique

⬆doesn't look like me (frauded obviously)⬆
Brutal.

Whenever I do high rep bench press, I can't push open doors or dry my back with a towel.

Went too hard on biceps once and they started cramping up every time I bent my arm.

norwoodingoldcell

Coper
Oldcels
Brutal.

Whenever I do high rep bench press, I can't push open doors or dry my back with a towel.

Went too hard on biceps once and they started cramping up every time I bent my arm.
1596582678941.gif

brutal.

The worst for me is legs though. I don’t train them often but when I do I always go to hard and the can’t walk for week or sit on the toilet prpperly

Magnifique

⬆doesn't look like me (frauded obviously)⬆
The worst for me is legs though. I don’t train them often but when I do I always go to hard and the can’t walk for week or sit on the toilet prpperly
I train them quite regularly and never get sore legs.

Took a break training them for 2 weeks once and my legs were sore for over a week and I could barely walk.
This continued for multiple weeks every time I trained my legs.

Bojack

Lookism God
Been back to training hard for the past 3-4 months; I train like 3-6 hours per day, but only can sustain it for a few days at a time. I take a lot more rest days than I did when I was a teenager. I really slid down during my time in college. Shit wasn't even worth it.