• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Started building a home gym

Guano

Banned
Working out is much better when u can do it right after waking up tbh

pax_fuel

Banned
Guano said:

Home gyms are way better than commercial gyms

1.  You can workout whenever you want
2.  You can workout in just underwear if you felt like it
3.  No bullshit pissing contests with random shitheads at the gym
4.  Youre supposed to be calm or feeling positive while working out.  In my experience i only felt that way if i was working out alone or outdoors.  
5.  Backyard gym?  You get sun while working out.  Even better working out shirtless.
6.  You dont have to bump into fuckers not watching where they are going and then have a shouting match with them and then have cops called on you 

Home gyms beat commercial shitholes

AmIUgly

Rotter
pax_fuel said:
Guano said:

Home gyms are way better than commercial gyms

1.  You can workout whenever you want
2.  You can workout in just underwear if you felt like it
3.  No bullshit pissing contests with random shitheads at the gym
4.  Youre supposed to be calm or feeling positive while working out.  In my experience i only felt that way if i was working out alone or outdoors.  
5.  Backyard gym?  You get sun while working out.  Even better working out shirtless.
6.  You dont have to bump into fuckers not watching where they are going and then have a shouting match with them and then have cops called on you 

Home gyms beat commercial shitholes

Aside from having a delicious body you are also very smart. I like it !!

marty

Rotter
I had to build a home gym to get away from all the weird manlets.  All your need is a power rack

pax_fuel

Banned
marty said:
I had to build a home gym to get away from all the weird manlets.  All your need is a power rack

You were getting mogged by manlets so you ran home huh?

Stereo

Champion
^^^lol at that projection. same dude that admitted he was a bully magnet a the gym and couldn't settle his mind and feel at peace cause he was surrounding by dudes 3 times his size

:boat:

pax_fuel

Banned
Stereo said:
^^^lol at that projection. same dude that admitted he was a bully magnet a the gym and couldn't settle his mind and feel at peace cause he was surrounding by dudes 3 times his size

:boat:

Lol says the 5’4 130lbs manlet lololololol

::cage::

I'm thinking about doing this too. There are too many smelly ethnic manlets in the gym. I don't see too many ethnics day to day where I live, but when I step into the gym, it's like I just walked into Guantanamo Bay. They're insentient as fuck, sweating all over the benches, not bothering to towel it down, not reracking weights properly.

I blame the internet. Going to the gym is always the first advice given to these losers. So now gyms have become unusable and possibly dungeons of rape if Indian immigration continues.