Start shifting your focus from looks to dominance, lookism

asapanon

Cuck
I've been saying since I came here that it's not about looks so much as dominance. Finally that's become somewhat accepted here after a few large threads were made about it. Luckily, dominance is much more improveable than looks. It is teachable. As a matter of fact I tought it to myself. So start researching dominance and discussing ways to become more dominant.

Joncoping

Normie
Imagine the typical framecel, pencil necked, fragile skulled 130lbs incel trying to become dominant and alpha. Just close your eyes and imagine it

asapanon

Cuck
Joncoping said:
Imagine the typical framecel, pencil necked, fragile skulled 130lbs incel trying to become dominant and alpha. Just close your eyes and imagine it
I've seen it myself.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Thing is though, guys like vladimir putin are dominant as FUCK. You just have to back it up and gain a reputation.

Scar Tissue said:
Thing is though, guys like vladimir putin are dominant as FUCK. You just have to back it up and gain a reputation.
Do you think young Putin was amogging left and right? Before he came the president and so.

Joncoping

Normie
Scar Tissue said:
Vladimir Putin was a judo champion jock athlete. He even wrote a book based on his own variation of judo

shitposter

Normie
LOL at incels trying to act dominant.  I have seen it before.  What ends up happening is they turn into an awkward jerk.
[hr]
asapanon you remind me a lot of returnofthebulldog.

asapanon

Cuck
Fighters are beta and insecure. Observe fraternity guys and business owners, those are the real alphas of the world

igesio

Banned
asapanon said:
I've been saying since I came here that it's not about looks so much as dominance. Finally that's become somewhat accepted here after a few large threads were made about it. Luckily, dominance is much more improveable than looks. It is teachable. As a matter of fact I tought it to myself. So start researching dominance and discussing ways to become more dominant.
We are becoming aware of this but it still changes nothing. Dominance = looks. High T face (high fWHR and etc.), big wrists, big frame, deep voice. We now know that in social and sexual settings it's less important to be aesthetic and a 'pretty boy'. But it's still about looks, although those looks are different than the looks we tend to praise on here.

Franktank

Normie
This site is already downgrading to discussions of aspie dominance shit

igesio

Banned
Joncoping said:
Legit. You said it for me

asapanon

Cuck
igesio said:
asapanon said:
We are becoming aware of this but it still changes nothing. Dominance = looks. High T face (high fWHR and etc.), big wrists, big frame, deep voice. We now know that in social and sexual settings it's less important to be aesthetic and a 'pretty boy'. But it's still about looks, although those looks are different than the looks we tend to praise on here.
Tell that to Napoleon.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
asapanon said:
Dominance isn't somehow accepted here, you will not steal money from the pockets of this guys just for a play of word

Nizoral Babe

Coper
You fools haven't learned anything. Look at Chapo, that man is 5'6" and a 4/10 SH standards and he slays like there's no tomorrow. Dominance/Masculinity theory reigns supreme in the real world.

Nizoral Babe said:
You fools haven't learned anything. Look at Chapo, that man is 5'6" and a 4/10 SH standards and he slays like there's no tomorrow. Dominance/Masculinity theory reigns supreme in the real world.
There is a difference between being a natural born leader who people like sheep blindly follow and that of being someone at the top of a vertical pyramid of power where disobeying orders haven grave consequences.

In the army, for every Rambo officer, there are 3 incels yet they have the same power as the alpha.