• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Start running

Crisick

you're inferior
Started running again like a month ago, 10km every two days and also stopped smoking, feels fucking good and the benefits are great. 

Better skin, better stamina in bed, having more energy in the morning and not feel like shit when you wake up, better looking bones especially jawline, better body and many other benefits that I probably forgot to mention

Crisick said:
Started running again like a month ago, 10km every two days and also stopped smoking, feels fucking good and the benefits are great. 

Better skin, better stamina in bed, having more energy in the morning and not feel like shit when you wake up, better looking bones especially jawline, better body and many other benefits that I probably forgot to mention

yeah its good

MajinBuu

Megastar
its a good cope especially after you run a certain amount and  get the dopamine release

defiant_soul

Rotter
Why are you here? Holy shit you are pathetic. 

Not as pathetic as me, but still.

Stfu you gaylord you are getting pumped full of jizz that's what you are doing.

Crisick

you're inferior
defiant_soul said:

To hear your girly voice  :inlove:

MajinBuu said:
its a good cope especially after you run a certain amount and  get the dopamine release

The first 15 minutes are shit, after that you feel like you’re floating

running gives you wrinkles and ages you because of the repetitive up and down movement.

I stopped running for that reason.

MajinBuu

Megastar
ye its good probably the only reason why my hs & middle school experience weren't a complete joke staying 2-3 hours more late playing football w my chaddy friends

now im just binge eating in front of my computer and contemplating leforts

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Crisick said:
defiant_soul said:

MajinBuu said:

:cage2:

lol at you talking about girl voices, ur voice is high pitch as fuk. u sound like the effeminate frenchman i would have imagined

Crisick said:
GetLooksorDieTryin said:
running gives you wrinkles.

:tom:

??????

tons of articles out there on how running destroys your collagen because of the up and down movement of the face when running. Running is just about the worst thing you can do for your collagen.

However, running also has it’s downsides. Doctors and plastic surgeons agree that running can result in loose and saggy skin. High-impact exercise causes the skin to jolt, which can cause the collagen to tear. The more your skin’s elasticity is damaged, the less chance it has of staying tight and firm and unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do once the damage has been done.

https://rejuvalife.md/does-running-cause-sagging-skin/
And New York cosmetic surgeon Dr Gerald Imber cites running as the biggest cause of premature wrinkles after smoking and sunbathing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2063984/Is-running-fast-track-wrinkles.html

Crisick

you're inferior
sin said:
Crisick said:

lol at you talking about girl voices, ur voice is high pitch as fuk. u sound like the effeminate frenchman i would have imagined

They invented showers, wash your ears and stop wearing gaming headphones, thanks.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Crisick said:
sin said:

They invented showers, wash your ears and stop wearing gaming headphones, thanks.

its not gonna make ur voice any more masculine boyo :cage2:

Crisick

you're inferior
GetLooksorDieTryin said:
Crisick said:

tons of articles out there on how running destroys your collagen because of the up and down movement of the face when running. Running is just about the worst thing you can do for your collagen.

However, running also has it’s downsides. Doctors and plastic surgeons agree that running can result in loose and saggy skin. High-impact exercise causes the skin to jolt, which can cause the collagen to tear. The more your skin’s elasticity is damaged, the less chance it has of staying tight and firm and unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do once the damage has been done.

And New York cosmetic surgeon Dr Gerald Imber cites running as the biggest cause of premature wrinkles after smoking and sunbathing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2063984/Is-running-fast-track-wrinkles.html

Takes a 5 minute google search to debunk that shit. Runners have wrinkles because they’re often outdoors in the sun without sunscreen. Nothing to do with running itself and the movement of the skin on your face lmao

sin said:
Crisick said:

its not gonna make ur voice any more masculine boyo :cage2:
No, but it’ll help you be better looking

Just shower bruh

Lonamiam

Joke
Swimming is better, because it's still an aerobic exercise and doesn't exert as much stress on your legs as running does.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
Used to run regularly for last two years, got runner knee, went away but it was annoying

Also running too much increases cortisol which lowers test, watch marathon runners and they're all super skinny with sagging skin