start gymcelling if youre ugly (proof)

Baron Anon

Coper
so ive been roidcelling and gymcelling for past year and went to bar with a friend on friday
so we are walking on street , about 5 minutes away from bar scene when two girls stop us.

i ask them whats up and one of the girls said that i have realllly fucking hot body (she was not sober btw)
i didnt even manage to say anything before she and other girl asked for my number straight up to meet up later

i dress like metrosexual with strong fashion sense with bodybuilder body but ugly face, yet situations like these still happen
proof that hot body can still get you sloots

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Similar shit happen to me basicly every time I go to a night club, often several times a night, no news

modified

hairloss expert
Baron Anon said:
so ive been roidcelling and gymcelling for past year and went to bar with a friend on friday
so we are walking on street , about 5 minutes away from bar scene when two girls stop us.

i ask them whats up and one of the girls said that i have realllly fucking hot body (she was not sober btw)
i didnt even manage to say anything before she and other girl asked for my number straight up to meet up later

i dress like metrosexual with strong fashion sense with bodybuilder body but ugly face, yet situations like these still happen
proof that hot body can still get you sloots
How tall are you? What's your wrist circumference?

What roids do you do?
[hr]
Baron Anon said:
i wouldnt believe it either but thats what happened
it  gave me hope 

im 6 foot 1 , 190-195 lbs with low bodyfat (multiple veins on arms)
Oh never mind there it is. 6'1" and girls hit on you. Surprise surprise.