STAR PLAYER from my Grade 8 baseball team = NOW BALD (holy fuck)(pics)

Vertu

Incel
No joke. This guy was BEAST at batting when he played on our schools baseball team. His strength for our age group was INSANE. The guy was a constant home runner and one of the reasons we ended up being district school board champs in 07.

He was basically a guy that hit puberty, when I still looked toddler-tier.

Anyway, fast forward to 2015, this guy is legit going downhill now at age 20:

Holy fuck. Legit awful.

People that peaked at young ages ALWAYS end up fucking ugly. No bluepill.

But at the same time, no bluepill again, he seems to be living a decent life (dead fucking serious) goes to a good university, has a bunch of friends, bunch of pictures with bitches, gets invited to parties. Crazy how real-world dynamics differ from here.

7dot

Incel
Metabolic syndrome, pathetic endocrine system obliterated post-puberty. Abdominal fat + male pattern baldness = Death sentence.
Looks down syndrome to boot.

RIP.

Ascended

Coper
His home run days are over. This guy won't even be getting to second base anymore.

Vertu

Incel
Him just a few years ago:

Him now, today:

Make no fucking mistake. This guy was NEVER slayer-tier in the first place. But the cunt had an early puberty, was a star batter on my baseball team, and now years later looks like complete fucking dogshit. Count your blessings everyday that you don't go down the same path.

TheTrews

Normie
Early puberty has nothing to do with it IMO.

I know people who hit puberty early who are now in their 20s and 30s and look much younger than they are and have NW0s.

Vertu

Incel
Was it the DHT that made him a high strength star batter almost a decade ago?

The guy was hitting it OUTSIDE OF THE FENCE at an age where most of our team including me barely hit 20 yards.

Cuck
Vertu said:
Make no fucking mistake. This guy was NEVER slayer-tier in the first place. But the cunt had an early puberty, was a star batter on my baseball team, and now years later looks like complete fucking dogshit. Count your blessings everyday that you don't go down the same path.

he can just shave his head and start hitting the gym. 

it looks like he gained a ton of fat.

7dot

Incel
Guest said:
Vertu said:

he can just shave his head and start hitting the gym. 

it looks like he gained a ton of fat.
It's game over for him. Hair is too fucking important.

Anakind

King of Chads
Vertu said:
Was it the DHT that made him a high strength star batter almost a decade ago?

The guy was hitting it OUTSIDE OF THE FENCE at an age where most of our team including me barely hit 20 yards.
DHT is the king of all hormones. Take Winstrol for some time and your strength goes up more than on any other steroid.