Stamaster21 needs killing

Cloud

Gigachad
His posts are legit retarded, aspie and make zero sense. Nothing personal, guy seems like a nice guy so dont give him any more shit, but I had to make this thread.

stamaster21

Slayer
Cloud said:
His posts are legit retarded, aspie and make zero sense. Nothing personal, guy seems like a nice guy so dont give him any more shit, but I had to make this thread.
I have question will you do the killing or will you hire goons from [font=arial, sans-serif]Azeroth ?[/font]

Cloud

Gigachad
stamaster21 said:
Cloud said:
I have question will you do the killing or will you hire goons from [font=arial, sans-serif]Azeroth ?[/font]
No ones gonna kill ya, but ur posts are all the same and with "neotenous facial features of peers, 14-16, but if I'm a 5.57/10 and she was a 4.39/10, and I look younger than my peers BLAH BLAH"

stamaster21

Slayer
Cloud said:
stamaster21 said:
No ones gonna kill ya, but ur posts are all the same and with "neotenous facial features of peers, 14-16, but if I'm a 5.57/10 and she was a 4.39/10, and I look younger than my peers BLAH BLAH"
Hmm now that you say that you do have a point, gona start doing approaches again,  or post stuff on looks-maxing. Maybe i need to a break from posting on here for a few weeks go out, then report back.

Cloud

Gigachad
stamaster21 said:
Cloud said:
Hmm now that you say that you do have a point, gona start doing approaches again,  or post stuff on looks-maxing. Maybe i need to a break from posting on here for a few weeks go out, then report back.
You should stay, I feel bad now :sad:

stamaster21

Slayer
Cloud said:
stamaster21 said:
You should stay, I feel bad now  :sad:
Nah its these girls from campus, i been texting them to hang out with them off campus grounds but they said their busy etc or some shit, and haven't texted me or called me in days i deleted their numbers so i feel like crap because now i gota start all over again. And its so cold and snowy the past two weeks im stuck in the house, when im not in school. But there's is some 6/10 girl in my math class who is age 22 and seems like a cool person she said she is so anti social, iam like omfg a female version of me iam going to class early tommrow just to talk to her.

Cloud

Gigachad
stamaster21 said:
Cloud said:
You should stay, I feel bad now  :sad:
Nah its these girls from campus, i been texting them to hang out with them off campus grounds but they said their busy etc or some shit, and haven't texted me or called me in days i deleted their numbers so i feel like crap because now i gota start all over again. And its so cold and snowy the past two weeks im stuck in the house, when im not in school. But there's is some 6/10 girl in my math class who is age 22 and seems like a cool person she said she is so anti social, iam like omfg a female version of me iam going to class early tommrow just to talk to her.
It's over man

stamaster21

Slayer
Cloud said:
stamaster21 said:
It's over man
I know its over thats why i gota start over again this semester which is killing me, its keep trying to make friends or get something going or rot. I think rotting is less fun.
[hr]
Cloud said:
stamaster21 said:
It's over man
I know its over thats why i gota start over again this semester which is killing me, its keep trying to make friends or get something going or rot. I think rotting is less fun.