• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL Stacy girl cucks her Chad BF with a fat, manlet Mexican LMAO

the united states is basically 40% spic at this point

california is actually 50% spic

obvi the UK is utter hell and I sympathize truly with any male from there since I tallk to a lot of uk-cels on discord
Like 80% of this fucking forum/community comes from the UK LMAO. There is something seriously wrong with this shithole island.

LOL @REDDITLINKPOSTER EXACTLY....the LOOKS crowd COPES AND RATIONALIZES like little bitches whenever anyone posts pics of an ugly motherfucker with a hot white girl . this spic is ugly as fuck.....he has an ugly face, dark splotches of darkened spic skin under his eyes, a typical ugly spic/half nigger nose with big fucking nostrils AND he is fat s fuck...lol just LOL at any copers out there trying to turn this spic into "a Chad because he MOGS or because of his bone structure which women can still detect underneath all that fat blah blah blah" ...he is a FAT UGLY SPIC. END. OF. DISCUSSION. lol. Stop coping and just accept the fact that white girls will legit FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES these days and this fat ugly spic is just further proof of that FACT.

@Bolsonaro @SWERVE @Scammer GET IN HERE AND SUPPORT ME BOY'OS....

Scammer

Dark-Triad
Shitposters
LOL @REDDITLINKPOSTER EXACTLY....the LOOKS crowd COPES AND RATIONALIZES like little bitches whenever anyone posts pics of an ugly motherfucker with a hot white girl . this spic is ugly as fuck.....he has an ugly face, dark splotches of darkened spic skin under his eyes, a typical ugly spic/half nigger nose with big fucking nostrils AND he is fat s fuck...lol just LOL at any copers out there trying to turn this spic into "a Chad because he MOGS or because of his bone structure which women can still detect underneath all that fat blah blah blah" ...he is a FAT UGLY SPIC. END. OF. DISCUSSION. lol. Stop coping and just accept the fact that white girls will legit FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES these days and this fat ugly spic is just further proof of that FACT.

@Bolsonaro @SWERVE @Scammer GET IN HERE AND SUPPORT ME BOY'OS....
White women indeed fuck ethnics all the time, idk if it’s the BC or the women r retarded but they love ethnics in America, Blacks Latinos MENAs. The tiktok is prolly fake tho unless the fatass has ultra status no girl would b attracted to him

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
White women indeed fuck ethnics all the time, idk if it’s the BC or the women r retarded but they love ethnics in America, Blacks Latinos MENAs. The tiktok is prolly fake tho unless the fatass has ultra status no girl would b attracted to him
I feel like its fake and exaggerated too but there are such cases that stacy somehow becomes the gf of an abomination and chasing him all the time. Sad but true, that spic most likely banged at least one of them

@Scammer I DISAGREE SCAMMER...u might if I explain why? and what did u mean by BC? birth control? u think women fuck ethnics because of their free birth control that they receive in america?

Scammer

Dark-Triad
Shitposters
@Scammer I DISAGREE SCAMMER...u might if I explain why? and what did u mean by BC? birth control? u think women fuck ethnics because of their free birth control that they receive in america?
Yes I believe it is messing w their hormones or else an ethnic sub-chad like me wouldn’t b fucking white girls more than guys on this forum that mog me. California is its own environment and the dating scene is different here. That ugly beaner however is very subhuman and even he wouldn’t benefit from this extra boost.
I feel like its fake and exaggerated too but there are such cases that stacy somehow becomes the gf of an abomination and chasing him all the time. Sad but true, that spic most likely banged at least one of them
U right some girls r legit brain dead idk what they see in the subhumans but they chase them, in the end they usually get w another guy and look back and cringe at how subhuman the guy the liked was

@Scammer first off u said u are an ethnic sub chad who lives in LA and you get a lot of quality white girl pussy...correct?

She fucked him for views. Watch:

Then he leaves a comment saying; "I'm the first one". So her followers follow him.

CholecalciferoI

Regular
U.S. Hispanic Population by County (1990 - 2017) - Vivid Maps
The Countries That Pay The Most And Least For A Tesla, Mapped - Vivid Maps  | Map, Best places to retire, Us map