• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stacy does not want a nice guy, she wants a Chad that is..

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Nice!

Lol @ the dark triad copers. Subhumans coping they will get a girl by acting "dark triad"

Just be a chad

WhyAmIHere

Banned
Gorilla Crew
Dark triad chads take the women in relationships and the nice chads take the single ones simple

SuicideBomber said:
If youre nice to others you already lost, no matter how you look.

This. My Cousin really has the LMS from one of These Girls Dating Standards memes.
6'4'', Broad shoulders, championschip rower, good face, own company with substantial income….

It took him forever and ever to find a Girl.

His Major flaws, he's extremely gentle, kind and trustworthy… People can say what they want but if you are truely selflessly Kind you're a defective human. It's repulsive to us.

MajinBuu

Megastar
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
SuicideBomber said:
If youre nice to others you already lost, no matter how you look.

This. My Cousin really has the LMS from one of These Girls Dating Standards memes.
6'4'', Broad shoulders, championschip rower, good face, own company with substantial income….

It took him forever and ever to find a Girl.

His Major flaws, he's extremely gentle, kind and trustworthy… People can say what they want but if you are truely selflessly Kind you're a defective human. It's repulsive to us.

:clap: 

you want to be as violent mean [insert adjective here] as possible

you need to hate everything that lives or loves you

They want someone who is GL and high T, high T men are usually more aggressive and dark triad. I've still seen my kind Chad friends hook up with multiple women as long as they're either very GL or super NT.

Life is about being GL, Low inhib and NT as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Welcometotherealworld said:
They want someone who is GL and high T, high T men are usually more aggressive and dark triad. I've still seen my kind Chad friends hook up with multiple women as long as they're either very GL or super NT.

Life is about being GL, Low inhib and NT as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Legit nt is everything

Girls smell autism from miles away