• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stacey on Youtube : " I'm only dating CHAD because he's intellectually stimulating "

Pouuop

Machine
Starts @ 6:40 

What do you look for in a guy ?

He need to be  intellectually stimulating ........

[video=youtube]

MEANWHILE HE LOOKS LIKE THIS

FUCKING LMAFO @ HOW DELUSIONAL SLUTS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO LOOK AS SMART AND CLASSY AS POSSIBLE , IF SHE REALLY WANTED AN INTELLECTUAL GUY SHE WOULD GO AFTER PhD GRADUATES NOT A DUMB AS SHIT MALE MODEL WHO'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS GYM SELFIES 

HIS IG : https://www.instagram.com/andrewlamsback/

:rambo2: :itsover:

Everybody is intellectually stimulating compared to the Guzman guy he was dating. That dude had a legit gutter tier IQ for the spic he was.

BlueBalls

Machine
Women think tattoos, steroid physiques, good faces, tan skin and big dicks are "intellectually stimulating"

smellysocks

Megastar
BlueBalls said:
Women think tattoos, steroid physiques, good faces, tan skin and big dicks are "intellectually stimulating"

I'm RTTed (the other 2 are hopeless for me) and if anything people are very thrown off at how articulate and introspective I am because it doesn't match my appearance. Even people here say I look like I should be bullying people. It looks weird as fuck, you need to almost act the part to make it work

faggot

Rotter

fuck this ruined my day

its time

:itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover:

Currycel

Regular
You know I do believe her. I bet he stimulates her little brain a lot by cheating and lowering her self-stem and bringing it right back up. Also I bet she has no shortage of Chads who would date her even though she's pretty fucking average/below average, just imagine her without make up tho. So yeah she's probably dating him because he "stimulates" her by being an asshole

BlueBalls

Machine
smellysocks said:
BlueBalls said:

I'm RTTed (the other 2 are hopeless for me) and if anything people are very thrown off at how articulate and introspective I am because it doesn't match my appearance. Even people here say I look like I should be bullying people. It looks weird as fuck, you need to almost act the part to make it work

People expect you to be a BB, NT slayer?

Currycel said:
You know I do believe her. I bet he stimulates her little brain a lot by cheating and lowering her self-stem and bringing it right back up. Also I bet she has no shortage of Chads who would date her even though she's pretty fucking average/below average, just imagine her without make up tho. So yeah she's probably dating him because he "stimulates" her by being an asshole

You know the rules - slim and white can't be under 5.

Average?

:what:

smellysocks

Megastar
BlueBalls said:
smellysocks said:

Sub 300 IG followers is a social death sentence

Pouuop

Machine
smellysocks said:
BlueBalls said:

Sub 300 IG followers is a social death sentence

legit

in 2016 if you dont have at least 1000 IG followers with at least 40 % of these followers being females it over

Pouuop said:
Starts @ 6:40 

What do you look for in a guy ?

He need to be  intellectually stimulating ........

[video=youtube]

MEANWHILE HE LOOKS LIKE THIS

FUCKING LMAFO @ HOW DELUSIONAL SLUTS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO LOOK AS SMART AND CLASSY AS POSSIBLE , IF SHE REALLY WANTED AN INTELLECTUAL GUY SHE WOULD GO AFTER PhD GRADUATES NOT A DUMB AS SHIT MALE MODEL WHO'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS GYM SELFIES 

HIS IG : https://www.instagram.com/andrewlamsback/

:rambo2: :itsover:

Intellectual guy in an shitcunts eyes-

6'1'', Big dick, with a jawline of a greek god.

Currycel

Regular
Face only a Mother could Love said:
Currycel said:

You know the rules - slim and white can't be under 5.

Average?

:what:

Assuming we're comparing her to other white girls who are not obese she'd be around average but she has terrible skin so I would even say below average

Lol fuck this whore. There are genuinely intellectual people who she wouldn't even deem as human. Lol at this bitch's delusion. That guy can get a much higher caliber of girl than her. He mogs her into another dimension.

By "intelectually stimulating" she means an extroverted NT Chad who is attractive to other women and there is a constant danger that he will cuck her

This stimulates her "intellect"

Pouuop

Machine
IntenseSuffering said:
Lol fuck this whore. There are genuinely intellectual people who she wouldn't even deem as human. Lol at this bitch's delusion. That guy can get a much higher caliber of girl than her. He mogs her into another dimension.

He seems to be into modeling so I wont be surprised if he uses her to become somewhat famous and increase his IG followers .

I'm sure he has sluts throwing themselves at him every day , he is the kind of dude who would get 500 matches on tinder in a single week .

Dark latino

Rotter
I guess status matters for men too she has unattractive eyes and the guy is dating is way hotter than her

Pouuop said:
IntenseSuffering said:

He seems to be into modeling so I wont be surprised if he uses her to become somewhat famous and increase his IG followers .

I'm sure he has sluts throwing themselves at him every day , he is the kind of dude who would get 500 matches on tinder in a single week .

That's exactly what the deal is between them. He is using her for followers and a boost to his modelling career. Just lol, she is falling for it because his looks halo him so hard that she is hooked to him as if he were a god. I have a feeling she knows that he mogs her, but she is too euphoric in the moment to be with sucha  high quality chad with a banging eye area of gods.

I hope her heart is broken and she is mentally scarred. You can tell that guy is all looks and no intelligence. For her to make that relation based off his beaming halo alone is somewhat infuriating. I have my nose in relevant literature  and books daily but she wouldn't even dare to look in my direction because she would probably contract cancer because of my subhumanity.

That guy would could fuck a different girl everyday if really wanted too.

/Rant over

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol did you guys hear what she says at 5.00 mark

She says "to me dating is not really being in relationship or being exclusive"

They are not even exclusive, she cares so little, she has so many followers and validation that she dosent give a fuck even about this Chad, it is nothing to her

:cage2:

Imagine being a normal average guy, and being in relationship with her, she is not even exlcusive to you xDD