• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

[srs]

Foxx

Average Guy
@"containmentspell" 

@ anyone else who hasn't put me on ignore

I have decided to purse Status and money. I recently put a pic of myself on reddit and some random aspiring artist wants some pics. They will draw my face and it will be cool. I will then use this as my Facebook profile pic and my first IG picture.

Then shit gets real from there. Gonna be that guy who tells everyone he knows to follow him on IG. I will follow back everyone who adds me that I know IRL.

As for money game... not too sure about that at the moment. Gonna go harder in school for sure.

I am logging off now to study.

Luminaire

Regular
Foxx said:
@"containmentspell" 

I have decided to purse Status and money. I recently put a pic of myself on reddit and some random aspiring artist wants some pics. They will draw my face and it will be cool. I will then use this as my Facebook profile pic and my first IG picture.

Then shit gets real from there. Gonna be that guy who tells everyone he knows to follow him on IG. I will follow back everyone who adds me that I know IRL.

As for money game... not too sure about that at the moment. Gonna go harder in school for sure.

Same happend to me tbh

Is this the same guy who wants your expressions on picture?

Dear Romanian Prince, you should take the much needed hiatus from the site that you said you would.  Your only 20 and your thinking is so bleak and pessimistic.  That is not redpill, that is psychosis.  You need to be outside as much as possible, breath in fresh, clean air, talk walks just because it feels good to do so, read books, engage in a wide variety of hobbies that will allow you to communicate and bond with others within your age group.  You have too much potential to allow your life to atrophy so prematurely.

containmentspell said:
Dear Romanian Prince, you should take the much needed hiatus from the site that you said you would.  Your only 20 and your thinking is so bleak and pessimistic.  That is not redpill, that is psychosis.  You need to be outside as much as possible, breath in fresh, clean air, talk walks just because it feels good to do so, read books, engage in a wide variety of hobbies that will allow you to communicate and bond with others within your age group.  You have too much potential to allow your life to atrophy so prematurely.

Wanting to be more attractive and pursuing procedures to do so is not psychosis.

^You are on my ignore list, but there isn't anything wrong with his face that warrants surgery.  He is well up in the 9 range of physical attractive from the recent photos I've seen of him.  He likely has girls giving him IOI's at least on a weekly basis, but his inferiority complex, body dysmorphic disorder, and other undiagnosed mental disorders impede him from being cognizant of them, and acting on these IOI's that could likely lead to a successful cold approach.

@"Foxx"

Foxx

Average Guy
containmentspell said:
^You are on my ignore list, but there isn't anything wrong with his face that warrants surgery.  He is well up in the 9 range of physical attractive from the recent photos I've seen of him.  He likely has girls giving him IOI's at least on a weekly basis, but his inferiority complex, body dysmorphic disorder, and other undiagnosed mental disorders impede him from being cognizant of them, and acting on these IOI's that could likely lead to a successful cold approach.

@"Foxx"

I've been rejected so many times when I was really young that I am so nervous about asking a girl in public for her number or something. I am afraid people will see me get rejected.

But ok I will try it next time I get a chance and see how it goes. I will forget about the past and try it out a few times, but one question:

Do I just ask for her number?

Do I call her pretty?

Do I say I want to hangout with her?

Since I have pretty much never done this, I got 0 idea how to do it. 

If you were giving a guy IOI's, what would be the best way for him to IOI you back? I feel like I don't know how to IOI to girls.

Foxx said:
containmentspell said:

@"Foxx"

I've been rejected so many times when I was really young that I am so nervous about asking a girl in public for her number or something. I am afraid people will see me get rejected.

But ok I will try it next time I get a chance and see how it goes. I will forget about the past and try it out a few times, but one question:

Do I just ask for her number?

Do I call her pretty?

Do I say I want to hangout with her?

Since I have pretty much never done this, I got 0 idea how to do it. 

If you were giving a guy IOI's, what would be the best way for him to IOI you back? I feel like I don't know how to IOI to girls.

Introduce yourself. Tell her you found her attractive or that you like her perfume, personal style etc., Ask her if she is interested in hanging out or going on a date sometime and if you guys can exchange contact info. If she shuts you down i.e, "I have a boyfriend" "Sorry, but..." tell her thank you for your time and have a great day and go on about your business. Wash, Rinse, Repeat until you achieve a favorable outcome.

iftsj

Banned
lmao you must want women to fuck you not to draw you wtf do you think your doing

Foxx

Average Guy
iftsj said:
lmao you must want women to fuck you not to draw you wtf do you think your doing

I have decided that even if I am not fucking them, I rather have girls as friends than guys.

I find guys boring now.

normiecope

Regular
Foxx said:
@"containmentspell" 

PM me your IG so I can follow you and you can follow me back tbh

iftsj

Banned
Foxx said:
iftsj said:

I have decided that even if I am not fucking them, I rather have girls as friends than guys.

I find guys boring now.

:cage:
what fucking happened to you man
take lithium ffs