• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

SR was the ultimate MOGGER on SH/lookism

LostTuna

Machine
prolly puahate as well but i wasn't around back then. someone needs to get him posting again asap. bless his soul. his halo on forums is crazy. makes everything more lively

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Wasn't he having some sort of mental breakdown when he stopped posting? Maybe it's best if he stays away from this place.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Manuel said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Wasn't he having some sort of mental breakdown when he stopped posting? Maybe it's best if he stays away from this place.

na, top-tier troll

It could go either way given the mental health & trolling level of this forum.

LostTuna

Machine
Supreme Gentleman said:
Hlimw and LMSwastheanswer are better looking tbh

was LMSwastheanswer the narrow skulled poor-mans shimansky (who is already poor L wise and weird looking and dating an ugly gook)?

:nod:

Furby

Regular
Furby said:
@LostTuna

You hope people will think what a kind person you are for your concern. You are "worried" about them just to make yourself feel better and draw attention to yourself.

However.... You are a true fucking kissass-loser. All of your posts are just desperate pleas for validation. If anybody should kill themselves - it is you. You are never ever going to be happy. Your bloated shitface already curses you but is nothing compared to how shitty your self-esteem us, Kill yourself LostTuna. Just get it over with as you are going to do it sooner or later anyway.

Just kill yourself LostTuna.
I'm not joking.
No more searching for an identity.
The sooner you do it the sooner you will feel better.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Furby said:
Furby said:
@LostTuna

You hope people will think what a kind person you are for your concern.  You are "worried" about them just to make yourself feel better and draw attention to yourself.  

However....  You are a true fucking kissass-loser. All of your posts are just desperate pleas for validation.  If anybody should kill themselves - it is you.  You are never ever going to be happy.  Your bloated shitface already curses you but is nothing compared to how shitty your self-esteem us,  Kill yourself LostTuna.  Just get it over with as you are going to do it sooner or later anyway.

I'm not joking.  

How is he any worse than the majority of other posters here?

LostTuna

Machine
Furby said:
Furby said:
@LostTuna

You hope people will think what a kind person you are for your concern.  You are "worried" about them just to make yourself feel better and draw attention to yourself.  

However....  You are a true fucking kissass-loser. All of your posts are just desperate pleas for validation.  If anybody should kill themselves - it is you.  You are never ever going to be happy.  Your bloated shitface already curses you but is nothing compared to how shitty your self-esteem us,  Kill yourself LostTuna.  Just get it over with as you are going to do it sooner or later anyway.

I'm not joking.  

ur obsession with me is very unsettling as i've said before.

apparently u are AMOGGed and i don't even know who he is but i guess he hates tyger for some reason so now ur butthurt over me cause i dream as one with tyger

LostTuna said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Hlimw and LMSwastheanswer are better looking tbh

was LMSwastheanswer the narrow skulled poor-mans shimansky (who is already poor L wise and weird looking and dating an ugly gook)?

:nod:

Yea he was the resident shimansky look alike 
He posted his pics here but I didn't save them unfortunately
Also lol at calling shimansky ugly

marty

Rotter
I don't think he ever got over the brutal looksmog lequack laid on him

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Didn't he claim he was scouted for modeling a few times?

I think he's good looking, but the level of trolling/narcissism that he displayed makes me feel just fine making jokes about his appearance.

timesteed

Joke
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Didn't he claim he was scouted for modeling a few times?

I think he's good looking, but the level of trolling/narcissism that he displayed makes me feel just fine making jokes about his appearance.

Lmfao