SR is like the

Gandharva

Banned
Black-white but average woman that only keeps black friends,dates black guys,and is a black empowerment type..when we all know she only does this because the darkies will worship her,and the men will lick her booty for being a lightskin chick...she doest hang around whites or even fellow average mulattos because shell be average ....

hes a decent looking man but would get obliterated by even average ford models ,probabely gets little validation in real life outside of his looks since he only associattes with cretins.....and has no substance,values,goals or persona(thats not completely offputting to everday people) whatsoever..he knows it and its why he desperately wants this forum to bow down to him  :suicide:  its the forum that gives him any amount of attention at all.

if hes so impeccabely handsome I dont get why hes on a  forum full of incels unless its the above mechanism at play i.e big fish in  a  tiny  puddle lool.most of us are here to get surgeries,waiting it out,or just waisting time until we go  ER.  

dude posts pics of his family for incels to fap to for jesus sakes...the guy would sell his grandma for a ounce of attention

from now on he will be treated like  a bug,annoying but still pathetic in its attempts to''bother''you

it is hilarious how Ive butthurted him so much for thinking hes only a 6/10 that hes gone in every last thread of mine to talk stuff and even use my pic in his avatar...remember I never said he was hideous..although he does look like a creepy semite    killer...madmaxmandem and dantino are likely the best looking posters on here..this is plain narcissism and fragility of ego at play..hes like a lady almost....I hope someone toys and manipulates him and uses him until hes broken completely...its so easy to manipulate  insecure  people like that

allindaeyes

Banned
this whole post WHAT? especially dantino LMFAO

what does madmaxmandem look like?

Gandharva

Banned
madmaxmandem looks like a Nikan Tlaca slayer despite being of arabic heritage..his family are all 8+ too.hes the only non black non proto mongoloid Ive ever seen with broad clavicles,long proportions and a V taper,and thats just the tip of the iceburg,he hes a good dimorphic and aesthetic   face too pretty much a slayer.....when he first sent me his pics he asked me to classify him back on sluthate months   ago and I thought he was native american pacificid..wont share his pics because its personal and I dont have his permission..lets just say hes one of the most legit posters and it shows because he NEVER talks about his own self or dance for a bit of applause unike some posters here(cough cough)
[hr]
madmax would fit right into my sig