(Spotify Playlist) Chad's slaying music

Ascended

Coper
Just fucking LOL if you are still playing old or unknown music... Do you think prime JB girls will be impressed with your sad incel musical taste? It's all about rap, contemporary r&b and top-40 hits now.

Incels should just follow this playlist, or copy it and make their own:

CHAD's Pre-Game Music playlist on Spotify >>

allindaeyes

Banned
smh.... chads yea listen to trashy music that makes u low iq but i can guarantee they are not listening to fking niki minaj and shit dmbass nigga.

i want a sophisticated girl anyway and in that case some seemingly smart/next level taste in music is better like rock or classical. I listen to mainly older or not as radio played rap and r&b though

TRT

Coper
chad slayer music = weeknd, chris brown etc

not fuking nicki minaj and flo-rider lol.

Chad's party to hits like Turn Down For What the first week it is out, than disown it as hipster hype for the next new one. Than 2 years later no longer hate the hipster track but nostalgia over it.

srs

What they do.

Ascended

Coper
allindaeyes said:
smh.... chads yea listen to trashy music that makes u low iq but i can guarantee they are not listening to fking niki minaj and shit dmbass nigga.

i want a sophisticated girl anyway and in that case some seemingly smart/next level taste in music is better like rock or classical. I listen to mainly older or not as radio played rap and r&b though
TRT said:

Niggers please, you clearly know nothing that's why you're a subhuman incels. Do you even know what Truffle Butter is niggers? Plus that beat is insane. No sophisticated girl will want you with your rat faces and micro penii.. lmao keep dreaming boyos i'll be blazing these songs for the prime JBs (go on YouNow and you'll see they all request this type of music). 

Next.

allindaeyes

Banned
Ascended said:
allindaeyes said:

TRT said:

Niggers please, you clearly know nothing that's why you're a subhuman incels. Do you even know what Truffle Butter is niggers? Plus that beat is insane. No sophisticated girl will want you with your rat faces and micro penii.. lmao keep dreaming boyos i'll be blazing these songs for the prime JBs (go on YouNow and you'll see they all request this type of music). 

Next.
you will be friendzoned with this kind of retard fag girly music but whatever u say retard