Sports fans then and now

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Nice cherrypicked photos

Every slayer enjoys sports and most of the people in those old pics would be incel today.
 

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
0
Boss said:
Nice cherrypicked photos

Every slayer enjoys sports and most of the people in those old pics would be incel today.
Find me a non-cherry picked photo then, you Americuck.  









 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
People of all ages, races, looks etc. go to sports games
 

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
0
Boss said:
People of all ages, races, looks etc. go to sports games
You're missing the forest for the tress.

Look at how they're behaving, look at how they're dressed.  They're cucks wearing other people's names and numbers on their backs, painting their own faces, going ape shit over a game.

Half of them would probably let their wives fuck the athletes while they cheer them on.
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Pizza Slayer said:
Boss said:
People of all ages, races, looks etc. go to sports games
You're missing the forest for the tress.

Look at how they're behaving, look at how they're dressed.  They're cucks wearing other people's names and numbers on their backs, painting their own faces, going ape shit over a game.

Half of them would probably let their wives fuck the athletes while they cheer them on.
Your thinking way to much into it smh
 

Ascended

Coper
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
Legit. The standard of the average person has dropped dramatically. People are disgusting.
 

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
0
Ascended said:
Legit. The standard of the average person has dropped dramatically. People are disgusting.
Legit

60 years ago people like this would have been institutionalized

Guy comes to stadium wearing pom poms and a cape  :giggle:

'USA' shaved off his chest hair, what a complete cuckold.



 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Can confirm how disgusting fans are these days. I live near enough to State College that I catch an occasional Penn State game. Let me tell you, it's fucking disgusting.
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,519
Reputation
6
People back then were skinny when women stayed home and cooked freshly homemade meals. After feminisn the food industry took over to make processed meals and fast food full of fat and sugar, oh and make the meal larger so we can sell more and make larger profits.
 

Defeat

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,977
Reputation
29
worlds too far gone holy fuck i cant take this anymore im logging out
 
Top