DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Just LOL if you speak this low status language called spanish. People associate it with low status and poverty. It's really ugly too. 

Russian (low inhibition language), french (high status) are the 2 key languages, boyos.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
I actually speak all three of those languages, but Russian only at an intermediate level; the other three perfectly well. I can carry a political debate or philosophical discussion filled with abstract concepts in Spanish and French, easily.

Spanish as it is spoken in Spain sounds very nice to the ears. Don't associate "American" Spanish with high-class Spanish. 

In the same way, have you heard someone speak French in Quebec? High status is the last thing you would call that, it's the most disgusting shit you will hear in your life

How is Spanish low class and French high class when they are both Latin languages?

BTW Latin speaker Julius Caesar said Spanish was the most pleasant sounding of the dialects.

gogger

Slayer
It sounds pretty masculine though sometimes

IceCutter

Gigachad
you must be from USA

what you say is true in europe also but swap spanish for russian

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

gogger

Slayer
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
How is Spanish low class and French high class when they are both Latin languages?

BTW Latin speaker Julius Caesar said Spanish was the most pleasant sounding of the dialects.
French = Most speakers are Europeans who are considered high class
Spanish = Most speakers are low class mestizos

also the "spanish" from back then would bear very little resemblence to modern spanish

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Bukowski said:
You're probably thinking of Latin American dialects. Castilian Spanish is very high class:

[video=youtube]
Exactly my point. One of the best sounding languages IMO. LOL @ people who compare this to MEXICAN DIALECTS.

It's the same thing as comparing high-class French to redneck French spoken anywhere in Quebec actually, from Montreal to the most obscure redneck town. It all sounds like garbage.

tl;dr America (continent) ruins everything.

Subhuman said:
I actually speak all three of those languages, but Russian only at an intermediate level; the other three perfectly well. I can carry a political debate or philosophical discussion filled with abstract concepts in Spanish and French, easily.

Spanish as it is spoken in Spain sounds very nice to the ears. Don't associate "American" Spanish with high-class Spanish. 

In the same way, have you heard someone speak French in Quebec? High status is the last thing you would call that, it's the most disgusting shit you will hear in your life
i've always wondered
why do spanish ppl articulate their words so well and speak so loud all the time?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Spanish is definitely the top. Whether or not it's low class Mestizo. The language itself is beautiful and flows gracefully. Just because the people you know speak poorly doesn't mean shit.
[video=youtube][video=youtube][video=youtube]

Dirty Blond

Slayer
Italian is GOAT. Phonetic; sing-songy; easy to learn, but I prefer French.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
France used to rule both Spain and Italy. Italian is an overrated language imo, especially in writing. 
Spanish people sound like they have lisps lol, and people associate it with low status and poverty.

There's no wonder that many of the popular non-english songs are french.

D.R.

Banned
Russian or slavic languages in general sound elegant to me, french on the other hand I never had an interest in learning, just sounds too faggy for my taste.

feg

Chad
bag pula în măta voastră si o să luați clanța plină cu finetti după ce am terminat cu curu' cucoanei

Invisible

King of Chads
Dirty Blond said:
No one learns Italian boyo. Why learn it so that you can speak to a handful of 50 yo vineyard workers, pizzamakers and some mafia crew. Italian's population is aged as fuck. italian is barely spoken outside of Italy. The Italian for "computer" is "il computer". Raped moribund  language of PEACE

paulus

Banned
German is the best sounding language - everything else is cope
[hr]
Invisible said:
Dirty Blond said:
No one learns Italian boyo. Why learn it so that you can speak to a handful of 50 yo vineyard workers, pizzamakers and some mafia crew. Italian's population is aged as fuck. italian is barely spoken outside of Italy. The Italian for "computer" is "il computer". Raped moribund  language of PEACE
Why learn spanish or any other language boyo - some incels from google or apple are developing an app/programm that will give you a instant top tier translation anyhow - you will see in ten years the programms will be that good

Aparat

Normie
paulus said:
German is the best sounding language - everything else is cope
[hr]
Invisible said:
Why learn spanish or any other language boyo - some incels from google or apple are developing an app/programm that will give you a instant top tier translation anyhow - you will see in ten years the programms will be that good
:fingerwave: 

Sign language, everything else is cope.

// Infolinks