Spaniards are a non-white Brown People!

CKo

Incel
Just thought I'd state this to clarify any misconceptions there might have been about Spaniards and 'whiteness'.

Jesus Christ

Normie
CKo said:
Just thought I'd state this to clarify any misconceptions there might have been about Spaniards and 'whiteness'.
Could you elaborate ... ?

CKo

Incel
Jesus Christ said:
CKo said:
Could you elaborate ... ?
There's nothing else to say, Spaniards are not white and never will be!

Bojack

Lookism God
asians are superior, keep coping faggots.

Gandharva

Banned
spaniards were never white.so its  not because of admixture.they are Berbers Genetically for the most part mixed with some paleolithic european .

they are more related to egyptians and ethiopians than even french or italians  .

CKo

Incel
man above me speaks the truth

CKo

Incel
Boss said:
Ehh white enough
most are clearly brown tho
[hr]
for all the morons who think Spaniards are "white", would you let your white daughter marry this Spanish shitskin?

nobody with the last name "Martinez" is white, not even genetically possible

Gandharva

Banned
no Boss the guy that hates nerdiks but attacks me for hating nerdiks :giggle:

phenotype/=/Genotype...the reason spaniards can look white is because they are essentially Cushite mulattos mixed with Neanderthal cavebitches .as you know Cushitic genes are extremely soft...so its not out of place for a cushite+white woman mulatto  to look totally white  .most do in fact.

E1b1b1 doesnt lie.......Hitler was also E1b1b1 so he was paternally a black man  :giggle:

AdolfHitler the User had a amazing thread proving what Ive been saying for months,that europeans are not a race but a mix of different races.Iberians are Afro-Asiatic mixed...not purely Afro-asiatic but mixed enough to be considered nonwhite by purists .

La Brana man was never white anyway,and he was  brown    .the first europeans were brown.......spaniards didnt undergo the selection climates of the north to become pale.all europeans are of neareastern origin(except some finns)but spaniards are African derived.and these exotic looks also ignore the fact spain was also a Phoenician Carthiginian colony so it isnt neccasserily muslim admixture.

CKo

Incel
spaniards have always been non-white, disregard Al-Andalus, the first Spaniard people were a brown people and looked no different than Puerto Ricans

CKo

Incel
native americans are not white, so they wouldn't know what a real white man looks like

Boss

Slayer
Willy you know my 2x grand daddy was a black too, i don't care about purism, and my hatred for Nordics is because they think they are pure and they are pussys.

the spainards act and majority look white (which doesn't mean pale in anyway) so let them be white, swear only ethnics do this shit if peope started calling bruce lee eurasian because of his white grandmother the asian/ethnic community would be angry. same with o'pry he is 1/8th black ok but that means he is 90% white just let him be white FFS. A black can go on and on about being 10% white but he is still black in the eyes of everyone.

Gandharva

Banned
phenotype/=/genotype you fool..even berbers,iranians and tajiks have white skin.
[hr]
opry is not 80% white lol hes probabely less white than me.

CKo

Incel
o'pry mom is white passing mulatta

Gandharva

Banned
she doesnt look white,she looks native and has brown skin,afro hair,almond eyes and thick lips.the older she gets she looks more afro-native.where the fuck you think opry got his slit eyes from?white people lool

Boss

Slayer
His mother is like 25% at best if any creole is what im saying, even his brother and all their friends acknowledge him and sean as white on social media lol, i even doubt his mother has creole in her maybe some hispanic.