Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
I've just got a big bag of non-GMO soy isolate for a good price, but now I've read that soy can increase your estrogen levels! I don't want to find it harder to gain muscle and lose fat  :redstomper: is it true? I'm going to use it anyway, although the strawberry flavour tastes like ass.

futurehuman said:
This is common knowledge how the fuck can you not know about soy?

meta studies about soy show no influence on testosterone and estrogen levels in the blood.
the anti-soy-hype is pretty overblown. you shouldnt eat tons of it, but its not going to turn you into a cunt

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
The German Dream said:
futurehuman said:
This is common knowledge how the fuck can you not know about soy?

meta studies about soy show no influence on testosterone and estrogen levels in the blood.
the anti-soy-hype is pretty overblown. you shouldnt eat tons of it, but its not going to turn you into a cunt

Yes, a few scoops a day won't have any negative effects I'm sure.

Joncoping

Normie
DyingHope said:
The German Dream said:

If you are lactose intolerant then definitely go for soy and stay away from whey protein. If you are a vegan though, kill yourself

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Joncoping said:
DyingHope said:

If you are lactose intolerant then definitely go for soy and stay away from whey protein. If you are a vegan though, kill yourself

No I'm not vegan. I eat chicken, eggs, beef, pork, bacon and turkey often so get protein from those sources also.

Joncoping

Normie
DyingHope said:
Joncoping said:

No I'm not vegan. I eat chicken, eggs, beef, pork, bacon and turkey often so get protein from those sources also.

Your 30+ and on ESA as I remember. You should definitely be on test, they are cheap af and you're ESA should be enough. And yeah, nothing wrong with soy protein, the anti soy hype has no evidence to stand on. I just don't like vegans personally.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Joncoping said:
DyingHope said:

Your 30+ and on ESA as I remember. You should definitely be on test, they are cheap af and you're ESA should be enough. And yeah, nothing wrong with soy protein, the anti soy hype has no evidence to stand on. I just don't like vegans personally.

I'm on ESA yes, but I only get £73.10 a week [same as the unemployment benefit], it doesn't really leave much after the basics are paid for. Plus the monthly internet and paying £20 keep towards the food I eat + gas/electric bills. I have fuck all left really, I live at home with my ageing parents still and can't afford to move out.

I don't think I could afford a cycle of test, even the top rate of ESA is only £30 more, but there is a backlog and I can't get in the support group. It's shit, I'd rather be workcelling but no one will give me a chance of a job though, rejection after rejection the same as I'm rejected by women. 
I should just hang myself really.