South Africa in the 1980s

TheTrews

Normie
[video=youtube]

I really wish it was still like this, but it just had to be taken away from us. It looked like such a great and safe place to live. A world away from what it is like now.

NoLMS

Coper
"us"?

I had no idea that white and black people came from the same continent.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
1st comment.   :giggle:

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Notice how none of the houses have razor wire or electric fences, they didn't need that security back then because under white rule it was a safe civilised first world country with law and order and stability, now under black ANC rule the country has spiralled into chaos and anarchy and the country has become dangerous unstable and uncivilised and the country has become third world with crime and violence and sickness and disease and corruption being rampant and out of control. It's also no wonder most of the whites are leaving the country and are coming here to Australia and are immigrating to other white western first world countries. It's not safe for them and their children there and there's no future for them and their children there.   [/font]
[hr]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Under Whites Haiti was the most productive agricultural colony in the Caribbean.  Under Blacks the environment has been completely deforested, sewage flows openly, and life is unbelievably cheap.

Do you know why the Australian Outback is the Australian Outback?  Why it's a massive desert?  Massive fire stick farming by Aboriginals that utterly destroyed the landscape.

Didn't catch any negros at our last Greenpeace meeting. Must have been busy throwing their fast food wrappers on the street.

LOL people are so god damn red pill about race on the internet
[/font]

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Jo'Burg used to be one of the coolest place in the whole Africa back in the days. Vibrant and upscale neighborhoods, shops, restaurants and cafes. These once-cool city districts became the least desirable and quite dangerous within approximately 20 - 30 years.

ilikedicks

Coper
I see the point but just lol @ people complaining about countries being deforested. If they really cared about that they'd be shouting down Europeans throats. I hate hypocrites who use points to bad mouth others when they're just as guilty for it. The areas with the largest old growth forest are all in mostly ethnik countries just saying. Europeans destroyed most of the wildlife in Europe, hundreds of animals now exinct, and the the same thing in the US.

The East Coast was once overrun with deep forest now they're nowhere in sight.

Latin America 35% remain
28% North America
19% Asia
8% Africa
Less than 3% Europe.

Euros are the tree killing masters lol

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
NoLMS said:
"us"?

I had no idea that white and black people came from the same continent.
All humans came out of Africa and are black cuz one drops