Sometimes I LEGIT think I'm talking to a bunch of PEASANTS.

Vertu

Incel
As of recently, I've realized that lots of posters have a sort of "peasant" aura surrounding them. I don't know how to describe it, but basically, horrible fucking grammar + uncool aspie personality = 3rd world Romanian ethnic living on $1 a day.

I haven't signed up here to talk with a bunch of unknown parasites, so with that being said, here's my new criteria:

1) Born and/or raised in the WESTERN WORLD (Canada, USA (no poverty trailer park) Australia, Scandinavia and the UK)

2) Went to a school that looks like this:

3) With girls like these:

4) Grew up in a neighborhood with houses like these:

That's literally the BARE fucking MINIMUM.

I did NOT signup here, to talk to some fucking nigger from Zimbabwe or some fucking povertycel from Turkey. Some of you fucking autists haven't even SEEN an 8+ white female. No joke, some of you HAVEN'T SEEN OR EVEN TALKED TO A WHITE BLONDE GIRL LOL. Why am I even listening to you about anything sex or dating realated fucking LOL.

Listen, what in the fuck do we have in common? Absolutely nothing.

I did NOT COME HERE to fucking associate with some 3rd world peasants. Get it in your head.

heilsa

Slayer
lol @ dat polack - you are an ethnic by yourself- dont disown your roots buddy boyo

Anakind

King of Chads
Vertu said:
I haven't signed up here to talk with a bunch of unknown parasites...
And yet that's what you're doing with your time. You like being surrounded by equals.

mvp

becoming happy is impossible
yes, but didnt you know that a real gangsta dosent have good grammar

and its not about where you start its where you finish buddy boyo

ilikedicks

Coper
Idunno UK seems like one of the worst to be born in tbh. Brits themselves complain about it on end.

- Shit weather
- One of the most feminist countries
- Police state (people have gone to jail for twitter comments just lol)
- Subpar genetics
- Obesity
- Pale people

Aussie, US, Italy, Spain, even Brazil uni students look significantly better.

Best looking guy yet far right in the back (not sure if he's ethnic brit doe)

This uni  much more aesthetic, but the amount of women absolutely amogging the men is hilarious. I'm starting to think people were wrong about UK guys looking better than the women, seems the other way around.

Vertu, I too grew up in a very similar situation in the white suburbs of a white America.

The only niggers we had around were "the token black guy" and no ethnics besides a small group of Asians and spics.

My follies denied me ptp in my youth.  Of course, I shall have my sweet revenge.

Vertu, men like me and you who have not been weakened by age shall rise up in our respective nations.

AND CONQUER

AND PLUNDER

AND RESTORE DOMINION

ALONG WITH THE CASTE SYSTEM

Still relevant, mental peasants are too untermensh and remind me of Middle Eastern refugees.
[hr]
You guys should stop being a bunch of fools and read some self help books or something.

Part of that is utilizing a mastermind group.  You need a group of people to aspire to.

Here's some Glitch Mob to get amped to since I bumped this fukkin necro thread.

My mum is blonde so the joke is on you.

:gymcel:
[hr]
ilikedicks said:
Idunno UK seems like one of the worst to be born in tbh. Brits themselves complain about it on end.

- Shit weather
- One of the most feminist countries
- Police state (people have gone to jail for twitter comments just lol)
- Subpar genetics
- Obesity
- Pale people

Aussie, US, Italy, Spain, even Brazil uni students look significantly better.

Best looking guy yet far right in the back (not sure if he's ethnic brit doe)

This uni  much more aesthetic, but the amount of women absolutely amogging the men is hilarious. I'm starting to think people were wrong about UK guys looking better than the women, seems the other way around.
Seriously, these people are FAR below average to what I commonly see walking the shit streets of fucking LONDON of all places in the UK.

Miracle

Incel
Rotters
As of recently, I've realized that lots of posters have a sort of "peasant" aura surrounding them. I don't know how to describe it, but basically, horrible fucking grammar + uncool aspie personality = 3rd world Romanian ethnic living on $1 a day.
:dennis:

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
i know what u are talking about, indeed 90% of posters just have utter peasant aura. no matter what they are, they can be 6'9 terachad posting proof of daily slays with 10/10 supermodel, it doesnt make me view them as anything more than a joke