• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Sometimes I go outside just to get Validation

Lol even when I don't have shit to do, I'll go outside just to get validation lmao

does anyone else do this?

Vyz

Banned
I make late night strolls to scare people

Like I follow a girl or guy, make hissing and growling and sniffing sounds, drag my keys along a fence or make other sounds with them, change up my pace, walk slow and start walking faster...
It's hilarious to watch them getting scared and start walking faster, and even running and screaming at me :lol:

Vyz said:

Like I follow a girl or guy, make hissing and growling and sniffing sounds, drag my keys along a fence or make other sounds with them, change up my pace, walk slow and start walking faster...
It's hilarious to watch them getting scared and start walking faster, and even running and screaming at me :lol:

LOOOL confirmed SLAYER  :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I usually feel like shit when I'm the only guy in the street and theres a woman in front of me cuz I feel like the girl thinks I'm some sort of criminal or some shit lol, so I usually just cross the road or just stop for a bit and let her get ahead of me haha

Godcel

Regular
I sometimes go for walks at night. I like to dress thuggish when I do. With a big furry jacket on top of a hoodie. Intimidation is the best kind of validation imo.

OcularIncel

Regular
Vyz said:

Uhm, je zei toch dat je geen mentalcel was?  :confused:

Vyz

Banned
OcularIncel said:
Vyz said:

Uhm, je zei toch dat je geen mentalcel was?  :confused:

:banderas:

Iedereen heeft soms zijn momenten :lol:

BlkWdw

Regular
No lol.

Although I do go out and drive around my suburb for like an hour if I find a reaaaalllyyyy good song I like just to listen to it on repeat. Very relaxing tbh. 

And you know to check out cute boys like you.

TheGreatRecession

Earl of Burma
HQNP

:banderas: