Something to consider when getting lean

Aparat

Normie
While you think you're killing it with the facial aesthetics from a leaner physique, the average fat 20%+ male likely handmogs you. We have to take into consideration the loss in volume, so better hit the plate pinches hard.
[video=youtube]

Veuve

Slayer
not sure what ur trying to show with the video? none of the fat guys really looked good and the guy who could actually lift it looked pretty lean

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
And neckmogs, but who the fuck cares, it's a good trade-off!

Them hollowed cheeks! (Sub 8% bf and 9000% Vit C daily or death).

Just do deadlifts. It will let you retain lean mass, especially where it counts, and including your neck, hands, and forearms.

Aparat

Normie
Veuve said:
not sure what ur trying to show with the video? none of the fat guys really looked good and the guy who could actually lift it looked pretty lean

The video is for people that don't know what plate pinching is.

MushroomCloud said:
Just do deadlifts. It will let you retain lean mass, especially where it counts, and including your neck, hands, and forearms.

Deadlifts don't train your grip as good as pinching; mainly the thumb.

ItWontBeMe said:
And neckmogs, but who the fuck cares, it's a good trade-off!

Them hollowed cheeks! (Sub 8% bf and 9000% Vit C daily or death).

Neck is not as noticeable like your hands.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Who the fuck cares

Chiseled jaw and hollow cheeks >>>>>>> Hands

I have fucking huge hands and they never helped me one bit.

What kind of girl even looks at hands and gets wet?

Aparat

Normie
FireHaze said:
Who the fuck cares

So you allegedly have huge hands, but what about other men that have small hands even at high bf and want to get leaner? I guess plate pinching wouldn't be a bad idea in such case.

marty

Slayer
Aparat said:
FireHaze said:
Who the fuck cares

So you allegedly have huge hands, but what about other men that have small hands even at high bf and want to get leaner? I guess plate pinching wouldn't be a bad idea in such case.

Hand size is pretty much all genetic.  You could probably add some size, but it won't make a big difference

Aparat

Normie
marty said:
Aparat said:

Hand size is pretty much all genetic.  You could probably add some size, but it won't make a big difference

You can add a significant amount like many men that do manual labor. I think @"Nizoral Babe" can confirm.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Aparat said:
marty said:

You can add a significant amount like many men that do manual labor. I think @"Nizoral Babe" can confirm.
Yup. Manual labor will increase both hand and forearm size. I've seen it in both my own hands and my co-workers. I work with a guy who is 5'6" 115 lbs and like 16-18" shoulder width but his hands and forearms are as big as mine. I swear to god.

Although if I were to suggest an exercise for hand and forearm strength / mass, I'd suggest drop set barbell holds. This video explains it pretty well, especially the thick bar. You could also do double underhand grip for even more extreme forearm gains. I'd suggest loading with 10/20 lb plates so you can drop a minimal amount of weight each time.
[video=youtube]

currypowder

Normie
Not sure if you can really increase hand size, it's probably mostly genetics. But I heard many girls say they find big forearms hot and those are easy to train.