Something that will make you look like an incel in motion without you realizing it.

SecretMan

Subhuman
Is mouthbreathing.

No matter how much you try to nosebreath and keep your mouth closed it seems, when doing some sort of strenuous physical activity or just moving about if you have a clogged nasal airway you will eventually start opening your mouth to mouth breath.

This is why I can look good in a photo that I take, and pose for but look like complete garbage in a random photo that someone else takes of me from further away where I am not looking at the camera and am not aware of it and am mouth breathing.

Mouth breathing looks awful, and is the wrong way to breath as nasal breathing has a lot of benefits, also I believe that mouth breathers are worse athletically since they do not get as good oxygen as nasal breathers.

Also my mouth breathing is typically caused by having clogged up nasal airway from congestion so I am thinking that an NPA would be beneficial in that scenario.

SecretMan

Subhuman
Yep, at a training exercise I was in full gear carrying my rifle and carrying a litter, and was mouth breathing in every picture taken so pretty much looked like a complete incel and thus I wasn't able to use any of those pictures for tinder or something.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
SecretMan said:
Yep, at a training exercise I was in full gear carrying my rifle and carrying a litter, and was mouth breathing in every picture taken so pretty much looked like a complete incel and thus I wasn't able to use any of those pictures for tinder or something.
You would have a better chance on tinder with pics of your mouth closed cuddling a anime waifu pillow