LMSghost

Slayer
I know average white guys that are slaying off tinder. One of my housemates is a diffuse thinning aged looking 29 year old white guy who goes on one date per week with nice looking girls in their 20s from online. Another is a 5'5 average looking manlet. Girls of all types use it. I'm running a MM racism experiment myself at the moment.

just lol buddy boyo said:
where the FUCK are you guys doing your experiments?
HALF the girls I see age 18-24 are PRIME 6.5+ and myself and most guys I know even 6/10 guys don't get SHIT on it except gargoyles and single moms
this. almost 90% of the women i get presented on tinder are above my looks level (well their perceived value is alot higher, not their actual value without makeup and hypergamy but that doesnt matter anyway). every woman is atleast a 6, most are 7, and another big % is 8+. say goodbye to your matches.
i wish there were more subhuman women in my area on tinder...because i would actually have a chance with them. i often feel bad swiping a 6+ or higher woman because i simply know she would laugh at my face if she knew i thought i had a chance with her.

btw im between 5/10 and 6/10 myself...but that simply not enough to compete with all those masculine male models on tinder. its like a vw golf vs a lamborghini murcielago...just LOL if you think women swipe for a vw golf :lol:

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
It is INSANELY location-based. I made a fake profile a long time ago and looked at Tinder matches in my hometown (bumfuck nowhere) and in my college town. In my college town, it was mostly 6's and up; very few truly ugly people. In my hometown, it was wasteland-tier swampwater mutants and the occasional decent-looking single mother.