• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

someone please go kill this faggot fuckthis

FuckThis

Rotter
Fuck you, little pussy Asian

You got everything handed to you, and now you post shit here cause you hiding behind internet

Not being born a millionare is true suffering, and it is hard to cope with it

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
FuckThis said:

You got everything handed to you, and now you post shit here cause you hiding behind internet

:nod:

:what:

FuckThis

Rotter
a_nimbus said:
FuckThis said:

:nod:

:what:

lol, at being dumped by a single mother who is poor and prob has less than 100 IG followers

Beta Male

Joke
If you want to get to FuckThis you have to get hrough me phaggot. FuckThis is one of the most beautiful MtF's I've ever seen and someone who understands inceldom. I would prouldy be FT's white knight and cuckold

FuckThis

Rotter
Beta Male said:
If you want to get to FuckThis you have to get hrough me phaggot. FuckThis is one of the most beautiful MtF's I've ever seen and someone who understands inceldom. I would prouldy be FT's white knight and cuckold

lol I look like shit now :D

I can still sorta pass in the dark, but my glory days are over 5 years old man

it is over

I fucked myself by not continuing cause I realized I am lesbian

But still not being a real rich JB girl with a mansion and pool is too much to bear for me, I need to drown my sorrows

FuckThis

Rotter
Browcel said:
Fuckthis getting amogged ITT
Lol a girl cannot be ammoged

Especially not a magician one, it is not possible to amog me, I just don't care enough, I am passive.

A guy can fuck my gf and I wouldn't care, girls don't care about anything

Beta Male

Joke
FuckThis said:
Beta Male said:

lol I look like shit now :D

I can still sorta pass in the dark, but my glory days are over 5 years old man

it is over

I fucked myself by not continuing cause I realized I am lesbian

But still not being a real rich JB girl with a mansion and pool is too much to bear for me, I need to drown my sorrows

You are still my goddess. I would let you cuck me

FuckThis

Rotter
  said:
FuckThis said:

with millionare do u actually define just a million euro ? is a million euro enough to be called millionar or do u actualy means tons of them ?

It is not just about being millionare

it is about being millionare while being young, and having mansion with a pool.
Inviting boys over, teasing others, driving in lamborgini to school, it is about those things

It is about being IG model, being universally liked, looking top 1 % etc etc

I had no issue with that Transgender/Transsexual person, until it started making passive aggressive attacks at me.  I thought it was alright, but now it's on my ignore list.

Still love Bailey Jay though:

FuckThis

Rotter
Hey misty, can you please ask containment spell to unignore me, I want to be rated by her

Browcel

Machine
FuckThis said:
Browcel said:
Fuckthis getting amogged ITT

Especially not a magician one, it is not possible to amog me, I just don't care enough, I am passive.

Are you into witchcraft? It's very real. I would recommend against it because it is evil. The Bible speaks against it. Find faith in God.

FuckThis

Rotter
Browcel said:
FuckThis said:

Are you into witchcraft? It's very real. I would recommend against it because it is evil. The Bible speaks against it. Find faith in God.

Shut the fuck up lol

I know it is real

said:
hey containmentspell unignore fuck this she or he or whatever wants to be rated by you

at fuckthis the testosterone makes you become very very evil person i suggest u to go on estrogen  again and to take cocks in the stinky hole 10 mg (megallophallus) a day.

how am I evil?

Beta Male

Joke
containmentspell said:
I had no issue with that Transgender/Transsexual person, until it started making passive aggressive attacks at me.  I thought it was alright, but now it's on my ignore list.

Still love Bailey Jay though:

Who are the most passable trannies with the sexiest feet?