• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Someone explain to me how ASAP Rocky is good looking?

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Go on, I'm waiting.

Danny the chav

Champion
Do you mean good looking for a black guy or good looking for all races/white people (I mean are you comparing him to jordan barett, becauseif you are its different species)I

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Danny the chav said:
Do you mean good looking for a black guy or good looking for all races/white people (I mean are you comparing him to jordan barett, becauseif you are its different species)I

No, certain people here actually believe that ASAP rocky is actually good looking which is unbelievable to me. Even for a black guy I wouldn't consider him good looking.

Veuve

Rotter
wide palate
short philtrum
european nose/features
and ofc status halo!

Starcrazy

Rotter
Top tier harmony and youthful skin

if you'd ask him about acne he probably wouldn't even know what is it

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I can't believe half the shit I'm reading here. This guy is a 5.5/10 at most. I thought this was a redpilled forum?

maximus1

Regular
Perfect teeth. The best looking you will ever see.
Thin nose bridge.
Nw0- allowing him to pull off any hairstyle.
Incredible jaw. 
Very symetrical.
Slightly above average height.
Makeup frauds to hide flaws.( bad skin, wide nose)

If you look human, chances are many people will find you attractive. Just have to have well formed bone structure (ie skull, wide palate, chin, eyes, nose).

You shouldnt find all attractive males good looking if your not gay. It should be hard for you as a male to truly discern non obvious male attractiveness. Females know what they like and it doesnt always = Male model types

Male model types are easy for us to see the attractiveness but the lines get blurry  when considering all males that women find attractive.

Danny the chav

Champion
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
If you look human, chances are many people will find you attractive. Just have to have well formed bone structure (ie skull, wide palate, chin, eyes, nose).

You shouldnt find all attractive males good looking if your not gay. It should be hard for you as a male to truly discern non obvious male attractiveness. Females know what they like and it doesnt always = Male model types

Male model types are easy for us to see the attractiveness but the lines get blurry  when considering all males that women find attractive.

Give me jordan barrett or give me death tbh

SWERVE

Regular
He looks especially good for a rapper. Consider what the average look is in that genre:

Stitches

Banned
Smooth skin, white teeth, facial harmony, and likely sexual bravado

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I still don't see it, oh well. It doesn't matter in the long run.

lono

Banned
He's running robust maxilla game.

If your maxilla is as wide and robust as a NFL lineman literally nothing else matters