Some women don't care if you're pathetic

Kingler

Incel
I told this girl about my depression and anxiety, how I cry myself to sleep every night, how I sit down when I pee, and how much my sister bullies me. 

She doesn't care and still wants to have sex with me, so I don't think being weak and pathetic matters to certain women. The only thing that matters is if she likes your face.

zyzz007

Lookism God
interdasting. First time I am hearing this.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Kingler said:
I told this girl about my depression and anxiety, how I cry myself to sleep every night, how I sit down when I pee, and how much my sister bullies me. 

She doesn't care and still wants to have sex with me, so I don't think being weak and pathetic matters to certain women. The only thing that matters is if she likes your face.
Of course not! This is america and feminized men are the thing now.
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
its becuase you have no experience with women.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
Kingler said:

[hr]
zyzz007 said:
stop projecting plz.
[hr]
Harry Rotter said:
Kingler said:

[hr]
zyzz007 said:
stop projecting plz.