Some of the girls on lipstickalley gross me out

Don Draper

Normie
Some of them talk about liking men with "cakes" and evince hyper-masculine attitudes in general that are pretty much non-existent among other races of women

Don Draper

Normie
Lance_Armweak said:
link some threads for my reading pleasure
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-What-Is-Your-Opinion-Of-A-Man-With-A-Big-Ass

it's not all of them, mind you, but there's still an inordinate amount of weirdos:

"Other than that, I love looking a dude's juicy ass. And I will gladly hold on to a built brotha's phat ass while he blows my back out. Adds that extra umph to each thrust."

"i now get how dudes see a big ass and wanna yell. first time i saw a guy with a donk in real life i was like damn! i might have said it out loud too.

u dont know how it makes u feel until you see it up close. its kind hot"

"Dude in the pic looks a little soft BUT I normally like a dude with some cushion.... There was this one dude who had a big booty and was sexy as hell.... Ugh all the girls was in love with him..... Ohhh and Larry Fitz is the Shhhhhh and that man is draggin something serious.... Lol "

"Cot damn I forgot about them SPRINTERS!!!!! You betta go 'head wit all dat. DAYUM!"

"I don't normally say things like this but he has an ass you can just bite.... Like I want to pull a We Found Love move and tat MINE on that ass.... Like real talk.... "

"I love men with big butts.
Hell, I feel like a man sometimes, cuz I just be looking at men's butts all the time.

I don't know why some people say/think that men with big butt=gay. I feel like having big butts is a genetic thing & it doesn't exclude men.
Now men with big hips on the other hand...
"

lono

Banned
Black women are disgusting.

There I said it.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I still find it very weird that women are into mens asses at all

lono said:
Black women are disgusting.

There I said it.
There is no shame in stating the objective truth about those delusional copers. In fact it should be encouraged, they are legitimately the worst looking people on the planet but have the highest standards, lowest IQ, incite violence, etc

They act too primitive it's disgusting