• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Some normies have deceptively few friends.

FancyWalletCEO

Me in the Pic
The lowest tier normies are people who are still participants of the wider social scene. People know who they are. They are associated with people, they sit with people at uni and are invited to group chats. They're decently well-adjusted but are basically just lacking in anything (like charisma) that'd make them interesting or noted. They might get invited to events.

That doesn't mean they have friends. Some of them have none. I've always had plenty of friends, but I've never been visible outside of my tiny friend group in any way. I'm not sure whether I'd want that or to be one of these people I've just described. People like that are usually much more adapted to socializing with people in general, even if they are boring.

• Legit
Reactions: UDA

books1526

Regular
The lowest tier normies are people who are still participants of the wider social scene. People know who they are. They are associated with people, they sit with people at uni and are invited to group chats. They're decently well-adjusted but are basically just lacking in anything (like charisma) that'd make them interesting or noted. They might get invited to events.

That doesn't mean they have friends. Some of them have none. I've always had plenty of friends, but I've never been visible outside of my tiny friend group in any way. I'm not sure whether I'd want that or to be one of these people I've just described. People like that are usually much more adapted to socializing with people in general, even if they are boring.
i guess im not a low tier normie. im below that

• Banned

FancyWalletCEO

Me in the Pic
i guess im not a low tier normie. im below that
What makes them normies is that they're mainstream enough to associate with everyone else. That being said, it's not difficult at all to socially mogg them if you don't really fit in.