Some middle class girl left her diary in my fathers car, want to read it?

Do you want me to type some extracts out for you? Surprisingly there wasn't anything pertaining to chads or sex, but a lot of pedantic worrying and extreme neurosis. I swear it seems like every middle class white girl is a carbon copy of another when it comes to these quirks.

I would scan it and upload the pages online, but I doubt people could read the handwriting, especially because I've smeared my cum on some of the pages.

I want to perform my music all around the world. I want it to be played on every radio and on every car stereo. I want to lift people's souls with this music. I want to induce a reaction to let loose an be themselves. the frequencies are gonna be high and the love and jokes strong!
I want to work with a STRONG team and TOGETHER we are going to make this happen!
System collapse.
we come together + take responsibility
nations/borders have far less importance
solve issues on a global scale
create environment where everybody has an expanded (dunno what the fuck she wrote here)
I see myself one of many people that is causing others to think/act in ways they haven't + thought before
teach/
can take responsibility
will not collapse but be replaced
will not have to go through collapse
but new system will come in and replace.
instead of apocalyptic but fluid

financial collapse -> suffering
pain is creation
so if there is no suffering then we will learn.
can we learn without suffering
there is a pure mind
everything is perfect
perfect picture in mind
every crisis is a blessing
we can be the vortex and have everything around us
illusion???
how things turn out - lays with individuals

global conference call
contribute.

-Salmon 70g, 1 egg, coco oil, hemp seeds (260Kcal)
- 6 Almonds - 70 kcal FUCKING LMAO, COUNTING CALORIES OF INDIVIDUAL NUTS
- 10 pistachios - 40 kcal
- 2 eggs, coco oil, brocoli, hemp seeds, tempeh
3pm
-smoothie - protein shake 50

720 Kcal TOTAL
Every detail about her life is perfected to a tee, the sheer detail she goes into about every moment. Now you understand why she doesn't want anything less than the creme of the crop.

kibo

Chad
hospen said:
People who keep diaries are mentally ill. What's the point of it? Talking to yourself?
probably bunch of reasons can be
one would be to sort out your thoughts,you spit out everything on paper and then have your brain look at himself.
By having all thoughts written on paper you can get new better conclusions as well.
You practice your writting skills...
etc

hospen said:
People who keep diaries are mentally ill. What's the point of it? Talking to yourself?
Bored middle class girls always have diaries, it's almost expected of them as well as all the other time wasters they normally occupy themselves with. This girl is obviously anorexic just by looking at her diet, so it's not a far cry to say she's extremely neurotic, although that's probably the cause for her anorexia in the first place.

It helps to have my own codex for the white female mind now though. I shall delve deeper and attempt to discern her motives.

bobsaget5

Subhuman
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]System collapse.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]we come together + take responsibility[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]nations/borders have far less importance[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]solve issues on a global scale[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]create environment where everybody has an expanded [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif](dunno what the fuck she wrote here)[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I see myself one of many people that is causing others to think/act in ways they haven't + thought before[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]teach/[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]can take responsibility[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]will not collapse but be replaced[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]will not have to go through collapse[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]but new system will come in and replace.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]instead of apocalyptic but fluid[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]that's not typical white girl jargon. Those are some psuedo-deep thoughts. Would gf/10[/font]

bobsaget5 said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]System collapse.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]we come together + take responsibility[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]nations/borders have far less importance[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]solve issues on a global scale[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]create environment where everybody has an expanded [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif](dunno what the fuck she wrote here)[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I see myself one of many people that is causing others to think/act in ways they haven't + thought before[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]teach/[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]can take responsibility[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]will not collapse but be replaced[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]will not have to go through collapse[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]but new system will come in and replace.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]instead of apocalyptic but fluid[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]that's not typical white girl jargon. Those are some psuedo-deep thoughts. Would gf/10[/font]
Yeah I had a suspicion she was some working class pleb that desperately wants to believe she's just like the middle class girls, certain nuances to what she writes makes her seem far less cultured than your average middle class brat. Also the "diary" she wrote this in was some shit notebook from a pound shop (99 cent store for americunts). Most middle class girls have diaries that cost £50 and were imported from Indonesia using refined east asian wood.