Some bitch toyed with me

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Some time ago I went to a local pizza restaurant in order to pick up an order I had placed via phone. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As I'm picking up my order, I hit on the girl who serves me -- an African American girl who looked decent...non-fat, pleasant face, seemingly pleasant demeanor. I asked her out and she said yes...somewhat eagerly.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I texted her later that day...and she didn't reply. I thought to myself: Okay, don't even bother texting her again. She was probably just being polite and you misread her.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I deleted her number and completely forgot about her. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I return to that pizza joint a month later...and she asks me perplexed..."what happened to you?." I'm not even a regular there. She seems as if she's disappointed we never got in contact after our first exchange. I get her number again. She says she'd be down to hang out. Also, she has a six year old daughter.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I text her again several times later...no reply. WTF. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So I return to the store again. I try to get her attention, and she sees me, but she snaps "let me finish helping this customer!"[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm so angry and just leave. I text her "cunt."[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was overboard, but I had totally forgotten about her and then she reignites interest in me by being all friendly and open to dating. Then she's rude to me?[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Anyway, SHE COMES TO MY WORK. Not sure how she knew where I worked but I see her and I go outside to chat with her.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She says that she is not a cunt. She is a mother, and I was disrespectful.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I say that she hurt my feelings by snapping at me, and by leading me on.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She says she has migraines that day and works two jobs and stuff, and she didn't mean to hurt my feelings. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I asked her why she did she give me her phone number twice if she wasn't interested in going out. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She says she likes making friends. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](When I first asked her out I said: wow you're cute, you should go on a date with me and she was like "okay.")[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Anyway I ended up apologizing to her for calling her a cunt and she went on her way.[/font]

modified said:
Good story. Got any more?
This other time I was so nervous to ask a girl out at a college library that I put a text on my phone that said "you're so pretty...will u go out with me." 

She said no.

purps drank

Slayer
Where do you work? Just spit in her food or personal documents or whatever next time.

Gurney Halleck said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
Validation whore.
Wow, this didn't occur to me. Obvious in retrospect!
I've only dealt with a handful of women like that.  It's was kind of obvious after 3 or 4 of them that you're first instinct is usually the best one, which is to leave them alone.