• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Some bitch toyed with me

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Some time ago I went to a local pizza restaurant in order to pick up an order I had placed via phone. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As I'm picking up my order, I hit on the girl who serves me -- an African American girl who looked decent...non-fat, pleasant face, seemingly pleasant demeanor. I asked her out and she said yes...somewhat eagerly.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I texted her later that day...and she didn't reply. I thought to myself: Okay, don't even bother texting her again. She was probably just being polite and you misread her.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I deleted her number and completely forgot about her. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I return to that pizza joint a month later...and she asks me perplexed..."what happened to you?." I'm not even a regular there. She seems as if she's disappointed we never got in contact after our first exchange. I get her number again. She says she'd be down to hang out. Also, she has a six year old daughter.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I text her again several times later...no reply. WTF. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So I return to the store again. I try to get her attention, and she sees me, but she snaps "let me finish helping this customer!"[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm so angry and just leave. I text her "cunt."[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was overboard, but I had totally forgotten about her and then she reignites interest in me by being all friendly and open to dating. Then she's rude to me?[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Anyway, SHE COMES TO MY WORK. Not sure how she knew where I worked but I see her and I go outside to chat with her.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She says that she is not a cunt. She is a mother, and I was disrespectful.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I say that she hurt my feelings by snapping at me, and by leading me on.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She says she has migraines that day and works two jobs and stuff, and she didn't mean to hurt my feelings. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I asked her why she did she give me her phone number twice if she wasn't interested in going out. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She says she likes making friends. [/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](When I first asked her out I said: wow you're cute, you should go on a date with me and she was like "okay.")[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Anyway I ended up apologizing to her for calling her a cunt and she went on her way.[/font]

modified said:
Good story. Got any more?

This other time I was so nervous to ask a girl out at a college library that I put a text on my phone that said "you're so pretty...will u go out with me." 

She said no.

purps drank

Rotter
Where do you work? Just spit in her food or personal documents or whatever next time.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
You should have went ER on her.

Gurney Halleck said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
Validation whore.

Wow, this didn't occur to me. Obvious in retrospect!

I've only dealt with a handful of women like that.  It's was kind of obvious after 3 or 4 of them that you're first instinct is usually the best one, which is to leave them alone.