Solutions for convex forehead

@Surgerymax

...Are there any solutions for an overly convex forehead other than hair transplant / hairline lowering...

...Would one of those procedures be enough?...

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Convex forehead and high hairline are 2 different peoblems

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
...hwo can they be addressed each then?...
A high hairline is addressed by hair transplant or sometimes scalp advancement.

a convex forehead depends where the most prominence is, if it is lower or middle of the forehead then recontouring custom implant is a good option but if it is higher an implant may be an option if there is brow ridge and supraorbital rim deficiency.

Say in a severe syndrome case where it is common to have a higher “hump” on the forehead afterfrontoorbital advancement then it may require total cranial vault remodeling to fix.

as you can see your question is very general. Please post pictures.

AgNaCl

Lookism Shaman
HQNP
Convex forehead and high hairline are 2 different peoblems
The two often go hand in hand though.

Also, I'm pretty sure Eppley is willing to reshape the forehead by chipping at the bone. That's one of his crazy surgeries that no one else will do

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
The two often go hand in hand though.

Also, I'm pretty sure Eppley is willing to reshape the forehead by chipping at the bone. That's one of his crazy surgeries that no one else will do
If it’s a small bump then that is an option and it isn’t really that crazy. Your skull is not one layer - it has an inner table and an outer table. So skull reduction In this way does not make the brain that much more vulnerable, but obviously has a limitation to a few mm reduction.

AgNaCl

Lookism Shaman
HQNP
If it’s a small bump then that is an option and it isn’t really that crazy. Your skull is not one layer - it has an inner table and an outer table. So skull reduction In this way does not make the brain that much more vulnerable, but obviously has a limitation to a few mm reduction.
It depends on how fucked up your forehead is. Some people have an extremely thick forehead so a big improvement can be made without compromising the protective ability of that portion of the skull. I got this result from Eppley's website and the improvement is obviously much more than a few mms

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 22.17.09.png

...im trying to think of the best way to characterize my forehead without having to take a pic right now, since convex may not be the best word...

...my forehead doesn't look like the left in AgNaCl's image...

...it is fairly straight right above the brow, and then about halfway between the brow and hairline it begins to "slopes" inward more dramatically than I think is ideal. This makes my head look like an almost perfect egg from some angles...

...it may be that I can reduce the impression of this effect with hairline lowering...

...if it helps I think actually forehead + hairline looks like Armie Hammer...