Solution.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
I am thinking of taking a gap 'year' until next September. Do nothing, but travel all over Asia and might forget my oneitis and all the related shit. 

Pros:
- might get over oneitis
- asian girls known to have white fever (they look at me like I am some kind of deity in the uni campus, lmao)
- i'll be living for a year as a king (coz asia = dirt cheap)
- get to know new people
- spiritual awakening 

Cons:
- will have to postpone my studies for a year
- my trustfund is ogre , so my parents will have to sponsor this
- might catch some ethnikkkkk virus/disease 
- might get robbed 
- might get raped 

discuss

Descent

Coper
All shitposting aside, this is actually a good idea. Go ahead, see the world, try getting some interesting experiences. Certainly beats shitposting on here in your room and weeping over oneitis.

Go ahead man, this is a great idea. And the fact that some of those countries are shitholes and there is some danger involved makes it more interesting, at least you will have something to talk about with people now.

Do it.

:nod2:

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
lms_rotten_zombie said:
- spiritual awakening 
This. Look into Taoism and Buddhism. Visit some temples, holy places, and shit. Learn from the sages. The trip is worth it just for this. Make sure to plan and research places/temples to visit before you go.

Ldarloser

Slayer
Mughalistan said:
Inb4 you feel even more lonely wih this plan.
Inb4 "guys im shitposting from Laos, I am so lonely tbh tbh I wish I was back home in my basement"

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Mughalistan said:
Ldarloser said:
Inb4 "guys im shitposting from Laos, I am so lonely tbh tbh I wish I was back home in my basement"
Legit, my thoughts exactly.

:jordan:
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk youuu

i am doing it !

feh!