Sodini's Diary is So Legit

Was at the gym to lift. Very crowded. Tomorrow should be good. There is a woman
there that gives me a certain look every time I am there. I decided to walk over and
make a comment about the crowds but she left when I finished the exercise. Better that I
do not get sidetracked from tomorrow's plan anyways. Life is just playing games. One or
two dates with her, then the end. No matter how many changes I try to make, things stay
the same. Every evening I am alone, and then go to bed alone. Young women were
brutal when I was younger, now they aren't as much, probably because they just see me
just as another old man.
I see twenty something couples everywhere. I see a twenty something guy with a nice
twentyish young women. I think those years slipped right by for me. Why should I
continue another 20+ years alone? I will just work, come home, eat, maybe do
something, then go to bed (alone) for the next day of the same thing. This is the
Auschwitz Syndrome, to be in serious pain so long one thinks it is normal. I cannot wait
for tomorrow!
[hr]
De c e m be r 2 9 , 2 0 0 8 :
Just got back from tanning, been doing this for a while. No gym today, my elbow is sore
again. I actually look good. I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne - yet
30 million women rejected me - over an 18 or 25-year period. That is how I see it. Thirty
million is my rough guesstimate of how many desirable single women there are. A man
needs a woman for confidence. He gets a boost on the job, career, with other men, and
everywhere else when he knows inside he has someone to spend the night with and
who is also a friend. This type of life I see is a closed world with me specifically and
totally excluded. Every other guy does this successfully to a degree. Flying solo for
many years is a destroyer. Yet many people say I am easy to get along with, etc.
Looking back, I owe nothing to desirable females who ask for anything, except for basic
courtesy - usually. Looking back over everything, what bothers me most is the inability to
work towards whatever change I choose.

6ft3Incel

Coper
it took him a long time to realize the truth.  maybe because he was around before the internet

:clap:

It's a shame the internet chose ER over him.
Lubitz, too. I always wondered if he waited till there was a high chad-ratio in the plane to crash it.