socialanxietysupport.com is more bluepill than reddit

FireHaze

Gigachad
The amount of people on there who think confidence is everything is unreal. Stay away from that site. Bring up looks theory and they dismiss it pretty much immediately. The more redpilled posters get treated like shit.

FireHaze

Gigachad
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrAk101786/videos

this guy was a poster on SAS, he used to do cringe worthy things in public in order to get over his SA

after all his efforts hes still a kissless virgin 

he was bullied as a child for being paki and poor

hes also severely blue pilled, he thinks you can dress masculine, and attraction is all about personality

sometimes i wonder how ppl can have such low self awareness
The amount of cope is unreal.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
All psychologists are bullshiters. I just need someobdy unbiased to talk to, but many of them actively ignore looks theory.

FireHaze

Gigachad
They're too dumb to realize that the reason most of them have social anxiety is due to their looks.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
I had 1 redpilled psychologist, she was like 80+ and we talked about her incel blues being a widow. You really need to feel the pain of incel to be a good psychologist.

Copenhagen

Slayer
[video=youtube]
LMAO was watching this one and then 2:03 happened

alien

Chad
Rotters
It's not about lack of confidence. And I guarantee you that most people on this forum don't struggle with women due to their looks (though yes looks are important obviously). Most of you have problems with women because you are socially awkward or socially retarded. Or even autistic.

Btw that Pakistani SASer on youtube has the potential to do well with brown girls if he's not autistic and addresses his social anxiety. Brown girls are white cock sluts. But it's the brown guys who will be marrying my sloppy seconds

FireHaze

Gigachad
alien said:
It's not about lack of confidence. And I guarantee you that most people on this forum don't struggle with women due to their looks (though yes looks are important obviously). Most of you have problems with women because you are socially awkward or socially retarded. Or even autistic.

Btw that Pakistani SASer on youtube has the potential to do well with brown girls if he's not autistic and addresses his social anxiety. Brown girls are white cock sluts. But it's the brown guys who will be marrying my sloppy seconds
I doubt that many users are autistic but I agree being on the autism spectrum can negate good looks.

9:10 Holy fuck at that ante face, that is the greatest chin I have ever seen in my life
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu-tzlHFCeE[/video]

BlackPill

Banned
I joined (and was banned from) social anxiety forum earlier this year.

TBH because they have a larger number of registered users, across many looks, age, gender, social belief systems (some are red some are blue) and many contradicting cliches (pro feminist, anti-feminist, pro SJW- anti-SJW etc, pro anti-natalism, anti- anti-natalism).

That said I was banned by a female, gyno centrist moderator for having plenty of fish experiments as my first thread. I was mocked and the mod was white knighted etc.

That said there is some dark shit on that forum coming from females including talk of suicide, anti-natalism, self loathing, feeling inadequate in the modern understanding of Lookism.

That website had over a million views per month at one point but has declined to 590,000 views (higher than what puahate achieved in its heyday).
http://www.trafficestimate.com/socialanxietysupport.com

Anakind

King of Chads
alien said:
Failo-Effect. If you're physically unattractive, even the most normal things you do are described as being socially awkward. When a chad makes a dumb comment to a girl he's seen as "funny". When an incel does it he's "creepy".