Social skills are extremely underrated here

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When u are in the 5-7 range at least.

gaunt

Machine
it's underrated and even taboo here because none of us have any social skills.

it's the biggest cope of the site, pretending your possibly worst component doesn't matter.

we want to be 10/10 so as to make up for lack of personality and charm, being generally uninteresting and awkward.

said:
RealRob said:
When u are in the 5-7 range at least.

u give the impression of an aspie with all youre "nt and social matters" "personality matters" blabla

u dont get the fact that people here WANT to be in theire basement and ARE to lazy to slay

who wants to slay anyway

life is to much of a piece of shit if u need to slay woman i literally want that i go into a club/bar and get approached and taken to theire bedrooms

same for majority here and don´t say this is impossible

This.. very clear most dudes here don't actually care about pussy.. pointless to try n push it on them

AlwaysLearning

Regular
@"modified" 

this is why most of the forum will never slay, you have to be able to make a woman laugh, feel nice and shit, and you can't do that without being able to converse properly and read body language.

Foxx

Average Guy
Cope if you are GL, hot, etc all you need is to be nice and show interest.

The importance of social skills cannot be understated tbh. Basically they only matter when you're competing within 0.5 points in looks. I've repeatedly seen shit such as girls who kept speaking to the marginally more GL guy in the group when he could literally not understand nor reply because language barrier (Europe).

Unless you're rock bottom in social skills (i.e. cannot socialize with strangers, few or no friends, can't make/understand basic jokes), social skill maxxing is basically useless. Literally haircut is more important than social skills.

chadrat
HQNP
True Bromance said:
Social Skills are everything srs

Gucci_Gang

Banned
gaunt said:
it's underrated and even taboo here because none of us have any social skills.

it's the biggest cope of the site, pretending your possibly worst component doesn't matter.

we want to be 10/10 so as to make up for lack of personality and charm, being generally uninteresting and awkward.

Basically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FuckThis

Rotter
AlwaysLearning said:
@"modified" 

this is why most of the forum will never slay, you have to be able to make a woman laugh, feel nice and shit, and you can't do that without being able to converse properly and read body language.

You act is if those are some ultra high skills

90% of people have decent social skills. There is nothing much to it.

When she is into you the co versation flows naturally

I cringe when i see autists like you here talkong about social "skill". It is not a fucking skill,if she wants it to work it will work. It is about just going naturally with the conversation. Only real autists (not one posts here i guarantee you) would have any real problem with social skills where it could impact the result in a meaningful way

Gucci_Gang

Banned
FuckThis said:
AlwaysLearning said:
@"modified" 

I cringe when i see autists like you here talkong about social "skill". It is not a fucking skill,if she wants it to work it will work. It is about just going naturally with the conversation. Only real autists (not one posts here i guarantee you) would have any real problem with social skills where it could impact the result in a meaningful way

We are talking being Fun, Funny, Charismatic, Having Game, Low Inhibition, Personality, Relatability .

Most people don't have that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polymath

Joke
being nt and sociable puts people up 2 points. inb4 cope. you guys dont even know how many uggos i see with hot girls because theyre popular and the life of a party.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Bro you're wasting your time. Many here have never even went outside and talked to a female with the intent. They blame their looks for the real more serious and ultimately hardest thing to cure; their autistic aspie high inhibition nerd personalities

Polymath said:
being nt and sociable puts people up 2 points. inb4 cope. you guys dont even know how many uggos i see with hot girls because theyre popular and the life of a party.

THOSE ARE OUTLIERS

The general rule is

GL = POPULAR
UGLY = UNPOPULAR

just lol at sub-5's trying to be the "life of the party"

LOL

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FuckThis said:
AlwaysLearning said:
@"modified" 

:clap:

Socializing like a non fucking awkward retard isnt hard to do. "Skill"