S

SocialRetardPill

Most incels are incel because they have social functioning issues. And then there are the standards-cels, who are not actually incels at all. They are vocels.

Guys who are socially normal tend to be able to date their looks-match. Guys who are socially retarded often have to date down looks-wise or remain vocel.

Hypergamy is really not that big of an issue. There are about 1.05-1.06 men per woman in the 15-24 and 25-44 age ranges. So some guys are naturally not going to get paired up but 1.06-1 is not a huge deal. It sure beats the 62-38 ratio on Tinder. And the 80-20 type of ratios you see on dating sites. There might also be more gay men than lesbians apparently. That might even out the 1.06-1 ratio a bit.

And most women crave long-term relationships. They don't want to get pumped and dumped. And they are socially shamed by their social network if they remain single for very long. Their friends and family will start nitpicking. Asking them why they don't have a long-term boyfriend. Criticizing them for putting out too soon and not realing in guys for the long haul. Or saying that they're too picky. Or that they always pick the wrong guys. I have worked with women. I know how gossipy they can be about this sort of thing. I have seen a married woman I worked with say that her unmarried spinster sister was "too picky".

The basic reality is that if you are a truly hypergamous woman, you're generally going to be perpetually single or fail to hold down a boyfriend for very long. And guess what? These women pay the price for over-rating their marriage market value. They're that 40 year old spinster who realizes that she's probably never going to have kids. That she's probably going to end up alone with a bunch of cats. THIS IS THE MARKET CORRECTION FOR HYPERGAMY.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of women smarten the fuck up before it's too late, lower their ridiculous standards and "settle" for Mr. Good Enough instead of the elusive Mr. Right. Right now it's estimated that about 25% of millenials will never marry. But I bet you that a good portion of that 25% will have at least lived together with their SO or had a long-term relationship with one. Marriage is an outdated institution in the first place. Many couples don't even bother getting married anymore.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
socialretardpill said:
Most incels are incel because they have social functioning issues. And then there are the standards-cels, who are not actually incels at all. They are vocels.

Guys who are socially normal tend to be able to date their looks-match. Guys who are socially retarded often have to date down looks-wise or remain vocel.

Hypergamy is really not that big of an issue. There are about 1.05-1.06 men per woman in the 15-24 and 25-44 age ranges. So some guys are naturally not going to get paired up but 1.06-1 is not a huge deal. It sure beats the 62-38 ratio on Tinder. And the 80-20 type of ratios you see on dating sites. There might also be more gay men than lesbians apparently. That might even out the 1.06-1 ratio a bit.

And most women crave long-term relationships. They don't want to get pumped and dumped. And they are socially shamed by their social network if they remain single for very long. Their friends and family will start nitpicking. Asking them why they don't have a long-term boyfriend. Criticizing them for putting out too soon and not realing in guys for the long haul. Or saying that they're too picky. Or that they always pick the wrong guys. I have worked with women. I know how gossipy they can be about this sort of thing. I have seen a married woman I worked with say that her unmarried spinster sister was "too picky".

The basic reality is that if you are a truly hypergamous woman, you're generally going to be perpetually single or fail to hold down a boyfriend for very long. And guess what? These women pay the price for over-rating their marriage market value. They're that 40 year old spinster who realizes that she's probably never going to have kids. That she's probably going to end up alone with a bunch of cats. THIS IS THE MARKET CORRECTION FOR HYPERGAMY.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of women smarten the fuck up before it's too late, lower their ridiculous standards and "settle" for Mr. Good Enough instead of the elusive Mr. Right. Right now it's estimated that about 25% of millenials will never marry. But I bet you that a good portion of that 25% will have at least lived together with their SO or had a long-term relationship with one. Marriage is an outdated institution in the first place. Many couples don't even bother getting married anymore.
slayer

assburger

Gigachad
tldr: just be NT

otherwise go shoot up a school u worthless defective reject of society!!!!

Brutus

King of Chads
there's one glaring flaw in this theory.

If you are legitimately disgusted by human behavior like the average user here, it's impossible to fake it

You will never have a male social circle

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
there's one glaring flaw in this theory.

If you are legitimately disgusted by human behavior like the average user here, it's impossible to fake it

You will never have a male social circle
DIDN'T EVEN READ MOST OF IT,

JUST BE NT