SOCIAL DOMINANCE THEORY IS LEGIT.

just lol if you think you can be socially dominant and short at the same time.

JustLOL

Incel
do you seriously have convos with your mom about the chads she finds attractive and how she wanted to bang your dad's brother? lol

i agree tho, social dominance is very important. social dominance + propinquity.

Yep its legit as fuck and it scares Incels like crazy becasue they're beta.

Its easier to change your looks than personality. Plastic surgery, gym, tats, tan, mewwing, etc. Looks gives them hope to a small degree.

But personality could get them killed. Being DOM could get their asses kicked. So instead they place all their chips on looks becasue it won't require a lot.

To be sociable and DOM they'd have to change a lot and risk much embarrassment. They can't handle it.

Theres a reason why chicks go after the leader of the pack, the life of the party or the bad boys. Has nothing to do with their looks most of the time it has to do with their control over a group aka social dominance.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Severe Retard said:
Anyway just a huge redpill for me and describes why pretty boys and stuff like that do so well on online dating since there is no gauge for how socially dominant someone is.
that's the problem, incels are neither dominant nor attractive, it's just that the ones in this forum are obsessed with attractiveness, and it makes sense, if they can't have status they opt for attractiveness cauze it doesn't depend on others, it's inherent.

FuckThis

Slayer
And to be socially dominant you need looks money and status
so again we are at step 1 

LMS is the most perfect theory ever created by man
[hr]
ColezRightFoot said:
Yep its legit as fuck and it scares Incels like crazy becasue they're beta.

Its easier to change your looks than personality. Plastic surgery, gym, tats, tan, mewwing, etc. Looks gives them hope to a small degree.

But personality could get them killed. Being DOM could get their asses kicked. So instead they place all their chips on looks becasue it won't require a lot.

To be sociable and DOM they'd have to change a lot and risk much embarrassment. They can't handle it.

Theres a reason why chicks go after the leader of the pack, the life of the party or the bad boys. Has nothing to do with their looks most of the time it has to do with their control over a group aka social dominance.
Lol at thinking "personality" will make you respected in social circle

Oh OP great post spot on btw. Just read it all and you nailed it. Especially the part about men being narrow minded about looks. Men don't understand that womens perception of looks changes based on many other factors dominance over other men the most crucial of course.

If a man can control other men, whatever the means, he will never be incel no matter how he looks guaranteed. 

Women are biologically programed to find social dominance attractive. Best part is anyone can learn it. Good posture, great eye contact, speak your mind always no matter what, be assertive, be aggressive, etc will all make women wet. 

Its just incels are too damn sacared to do these things. Stuff like fights scare the fuck out of them. People scare them in general :lol:

FireHaze

Gigachad
lol @ believing what women say

They said all that shit because they want you to believe they're not shallow cunts.

Severe Retard said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Oh OP great post spot on btw. Just read it all and you nailed it. Especially the part about men being narrow minded about looks. Men don't understand that womens perception of looks changes based on many other factors dominance over other men the most crucial of course.

If a man can control other men, whatever the means, he will never be incel no matter how he looks guaranteed. 

Women are biologically programed to find social dominance attractive. Best part is anyone can learn it. Good posture, great eye contact, speak your mind always no matter what, be assertive, be aggressive, etc will all make women wet. 

Its just incels are too damn sacared to do these things. Stuff like fights scare the fuck out of them. People scare them in general :lol:
I find people biologically have a place in society most of which being followers...

in a social setting for example I am unable to take interest in anyone other than myself and all topics will usually be about me

like """hahaha omg did u hear what he said " "haha "something about my looks" it's always about me and when someone talks about themself i completely shut them down and show 0 interest..

a socialyl dominant person.. dominates other people and doesn't end up following them like most incels here would be in awe of a slayer in a social setting but it wouldnt faze me and wouldn't ask them any questions or seem impressed whatsoever.
This is very true becasue all slayers are excellent at reading/influencing people which makes them potential leaders. Incels are the definition of groupies. They ride the cock of chads and Pitts becasue they wish to live vicariously through them. They lack a backbone which is what's stopping them from getting laid or even having a normal healthy socially adjusted life. They will spend every waking minute trying to cope instead of accepting themselves like all slayers have. 

Dominant males accept their flaws and embrace their strengths. This is what makes others admire them. This is what draws others to them. Most people are two weak to admit their shortcomings it scares the fuck out of them. Even knowing all I do right now cannot admit my personal problems and I know its holding me back in all facets of life. But I will always be proactive and never dogmatic. I will continue learning and spitting game. I will always do what I need to do for me. One day I will make it becasue I am determined as hell to be the version of me I know I can be. I believe the same will happen for all who desire it not just superficially/for sex but to become the best version of themselves they can be. 

But the incel creed is the opposite. Always be a victim, never learn, never leave your comfort zone, sit in denial and cope 24/7. That's why they will always remain at the bottom rung of the human hierarchy.  :lol:

Severe Retard said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Severe Retard said:
I find people biologically have a place in society most of which being followers...

in a social setting for example I am unable to take interest in anyone other than myself and all topics will usually be about me

like """hahaha omg did u hear what he said " "haha "something about my looks" it's always about me and when someone talks about themself i completely shut them down and show 0 interest..

a socialyl dominant person.. dominates other people and doesn't end up following them like most incels here would be in awe of a slayer in a social setting but it wouldnt faze me and wouldn't ask them any questions or seem impressed whatsoever.
This is very true becasue all slayers are excellent at reading/influencing people which makes them potential leaders. Incels are the definition of groupies. They ride the cock of chads and Pitts becasue they wish to live vicariously through them. They lack a backbone which is what's stopping them from getting laid or even having a normal healthy socially adjusted life. They will spend every waking minute trying to cope instead of accepting themselves like all slayers have. 

Dominant males accept their flaws and embrace their strengths. This is what makes others admire them. This is what draws others to them. Most people are two weak to admit their shortcomings it scares the fuck out of them. Even knowing all I do right now cannot admit my personal problems and I know its holding me back in all facets of life. But I will always be proactive and never dogmatic. I will continue learning and spitting game. I will always do what I need to do for me. One day I will make it becasue I am determined as hell to be the version of me I know I can be. I believe the same will happen for all who desire it not just superficially/for sex but to become the best version of themselves they can be. 

But the incel creed is the opposite. Always be a victim, never learn, never leave your comfort zone, sit in denial and cope 24/7. That's why they will always remain at the bottom rung of the human hierarchy.  :lol:
legit..

It's becoming mental masturbating at this point because it's already obvious this is the case.

but there seems to be a black and white in your view

being socially dominant doesn't only mean high t alpha male slayer

like I said she said there was the quite guy but very smart and socially dominated the other males
or the funny guy who made fun of himself but still dominated the other males

Incels who try to hard to be "confident" just come off as apsie theres no cure for being a fucking faggot when it comes to being in a social group theyre either dick riding the slayers hard or coming off as a weird while clenching there jaw and bragging about themself..

I make fun of myself with friends and ive had girls say its so cool that I don't care what people think and i come off as very "confident" while incels take it as a shot to make fun ofmyself but in reality it's jsut a slayer trait and lead to more discussion of yourself
Also legit.

I agree 100% there are many types of dominant males in the world. You have the cunning strategist, the silver tounged devil, the funny but assertive clown, the life of the party, high t slayer that reeks of testosterone, the strong silent type, the mysterious, bad boy etc. 

The point is other men congregate around them, respect them or fear them. In one way or another they have control over other men. That's what women crave and gush over. 

Yes aspies look too awkward to do acts of confidence. It's seen through quite quickly and comes off staged. You need something to funnel your confidence through like getting good at talking to people, making gains at the gym, good job, getting laid often, etc. You must have goals and you must work towards them. Only the best can "fake it til they make it" most people need success to be confident. 

But I digress I must say you have matured a lot since SH. Regardless of what others may say you have embraced all facets of the red pill and are wise beyond your years. Most men only learn this late in life we are quite lucky to learn it young.

Bojack

Lookism God
Yea you have to dominate your peers and make them feel that you are better than them so that they all try to get valdation from you.

Bojack said:
Yea you have to dominate your peers and make them feel that you are better than them so that they all try to get valdation from you.
No.

As Hemingway said "there is nothing noble about being superior to your fellow man true nobility is about being superior to your former self"

Once you can honestly say that about yourself you will be the real you. People will follow you and try to emulate you. That's true social dominance.

The only other true form of dominance is fear.

IcedEarth

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
Bojack said:
No.

As Hemingway said "there is nothing noble about being superior to your fellow man true nobility is about being superior to your former self"

Once you can honestly say that about yourself you will be the real you. People will follow you and try to emulate you. That's true social dominance.

The only other true form of dominance is fear.
funny posts about leadership and presence coming from guys who can't shop without social anxiety and don't own small businesses with employees

just lol at all this dominance bs, you guys are legit retarded like children discussing how cool optimus prime is

Severe Retard said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Severe Retard said:
legit..

It's becoming mental masturbating at this point because it's already obvious this is the case.

but there seems to be a black and white in your view

being socially dominant doesn't only mean high t alpha male slayer

like I said she said there was the quite guy but very smart and socially dominated the other males
or the funny guy who made fun of himself but still dominated the other males

Incels who try to hard to be "confident" just come off as apsie theres no cure for being a fucking faggot when it comes to being in a social group theyre either dick riding the slayers hard or coming off as a weird while clenching there jaw and bragging about themself..

I make fun of myself with friends and ive had girls say its so cool that I don't care what people think and i come off as very "confident" while incels take it as a shot to make fun ofmyself but in reality it's jsut a slayer trait and lead to more discussion of yourself
Also legit.

I agree 100% there are many types of dominant males in the world. You have the cunning strategist, the silver tounged devil, the funny but assertive clown, the life of the party, high t slayer that reeks of testosterone, the strong silent type, the mysterious, bad boy etc. 

The point is other men congregate around them, respect them or fear them. In one way or another they have control over other men. That's what women crave and gush over. 

Yes aspies look too awkward to do acts of confidence. It's seen through quite quickly and comes off staged. You need something to funnel your confidence through like getting good at talking to people, making gains at the gym, good job, getting laid often, etc. You must have goals and you must work towards them. Only the best can "fake it til they make it" most people need success to be confident. 

But I digress I must say you have matured a lot since SH. Regardless of what others may say you have embraced all facets of the red pill and are wise beyond your years. Most men only learn this late in life we are quite lucky to learn it young.
Legit one of the only level headed non aspies on this site.

Common traits of incels on this site: 0 ambition, 0 social skills, 0 hobbies, 0 interests or goals, 0 life experience

Imagine being a female and coming across a certified puahate incel.... fucking lol at that instant dry mode they're so sexually unattractive it's beyond me.. they act like 13 yo girls or 8 yo clueless little boys
Lol I was beginning to feel lonely on here. 

True and that's exactly why they are where they are. You try and tell them and they lash out like childern. Lmao I really can't imagine how girls feel interacting with these kinds of men good thing Incels are too scared to talk to women :lol:

IcedEarth

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
IcedEarth said:
sooooo much dominance, soooo much confidence

you can't judge via pics once again... I would need to see how he interacts socially
he said on sluthate he hasn't been invited to a nye party since 2008 and he spends his birthdays alone

he's a fantasist, he lives vicariously through pua forums since 2001, but you haven't been on puahate since 2011 so you don't know that

Anakind

King of Chads
Inb4 Asperger framecels trying to act socially dominant.   :lol:
[hr]
ColezRightFoot said:

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Severe Retard said:
I read a thread earlier about how women were attracted to social dominance rather than physical attractiveness and found it to be BS... but my sister came to my moms house and I brought this up.

My mom did a reassessment of her previous husbands and boyfriends when she was young and found every single guy she has dated was extremely socially dominant in one way or the other.

She said social dominance as in "not aggressive or acting like an ape" she said some were introverted socially dominant some were extroverted. One could be the quite yet powerful type with people surrounded around them almost like minions... and the others (like my dad) were big tall masculine making people laugh everyone liked them and respected them.

She said in her head if I asked her if she preferred social dominance or attractiveness she would say attractiveness but she said she imagines if she was there in person she would be more attracted to a socially dominant person..

She also said when she was a model there were many "gorgeous" men that she never found attractive for a split second and she claims this is most likely the reason, they weren't socially dominant and followed other people.

She said there were many times the guy she found attractive wasn't even good looking like my sisters father but they were powerful in a way and respected by other men and dominant over other men and she said she ended up liking him when he wasn't her type at all..

My sister agreed too she said her boyfriends were all not good looking but they were powerful amongst other men other men respected them, and looked up to them in some way.

She put it into theory and said it could be the most handsome man alive and she says she wouldn't find them attractive if they were kissing ass and being submissive to other guys..

Now most of you are aspie and wont be able to see this for yourself because men don't value social dominance just looks so you narrow minded incels wont find it legit but this is the truth. 

Just like you guys claim men who are good looking be feminine standards are attractive to females like chico when in reality they are not good looking.

Anyway just a huge redpill for me and describes why pretty boys and stuff like that do so well on online dating since there is no gauge for how socially dominant someone is.
The study posted yesterday was willingly misinterpreted by the guy who uploaded it cause he have a subtle agenda, in first place the research said that it's the physical dominance that can attract a woman:height, facial masculinity, physical volume, deep voice from a big chest etc then in the end it say that intramale competition, not acting dominant toward a girl,  could have a secondary influence and that this factor isn't in alignment with rest of the scientific literature on the topic, so probably, as the researchers conclude, the results come from the alignment of attractive features with dominanant features ( in poor words a good looking guy usually is even tall, big and facially masculine like Gandhi, Diesel, Schwartzaneger , Bale, Affleck or Snipes)