• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

News Social Distancing to last 18 months in Canada to protect 2% of the pop. from infection

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew

. What I am saying is until there is a vaccine available, the reality of COVID-19 will still be with us,” Trudeau said, in French, during his daily press conference outside his Ottawa home. “And so for the months that that will take, and there are some estimates that say six or eight months, some say a year or a year and a half, we will have to be vigilant

god what a faggot. while other countries are easing up we're doubling down lmao.

Last edited:

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
:rage: :rage: :rage:

hate this shit

i just wanna go club again

ugly/10

Rotter
I’ve been smoking for years. My lungs are basically destroyed. If I get the rona I’m definitely gonna die and I’m not ready yet.

putaa

Regular
I think we will already have an effective drug or even vaccine at the end of the year. All the pharma's are looking for it.

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
really? you've always given off rotter vibes ngl
when i was in high school i only went out drinking(so party, bar or club) like once a month at most, and i lived out in the country so hanging around in town with my mates was hassle, so i rotted most evenings.

since starting college ive been going out drinking or whatever else like every second night of the week though. it's ideal cope tbh

SoonTM

Regular
I think we might be sooner over this than we think. And all these predictions of these doomers(i would like to curb stomp them so fucking badly) will not happen. Numbers are declining already everywhere around europe. Sweden shows extreme lockdown doesnt make anything better.
But events or clubs probably wont happen until fall. I would love to be wrong. But knowing these cuck politicians they are in fear of a 2nd wave that will happen inevetiably anyway. So they rather take a whole year from the whole Population Instead of letting old people die 2 months earlier.

Gran_Autismo

He/they and my
Autists
I think we might be sooner over this than we think. And all these predictions of these doomers(i would like to curb stomp them so fucking badly) will not happen. Numbers are declining already everywhere around europe. Sweden shows extreme lockdown doesnt make anything better.
But events or clubs probably wont happen until fall. I would love to be wrong. But knowing these cuck politicians they are in fear of a 2nd wave that will happen inevetiably anyway. So they rather take a whole year from the whole Population Instead of letting old people die 2 months earlier.

Second wave will happen and they will blame it on alt right trump protestors

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
at this point it's kikes and elites seeing how hard they can manipulate the entire earth, i think the results have even surprised them tbh

whole planet is extremely submissive

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
at this point it's kikes and elites seeing how hard they can manipulate the entire earth, i think the results have even surprised them tbh

whole planet is extremely submissive
legit
they tell us a flu will kill us all and suddenly we all accept our entire lives ending for no reason
insane

they're saying this in the uk, but i don't think it's a lockdown until you get chipped, it's just that some 'measures' will continue