Social circles are basically secret societies

swaggyp1

Fan de Greeicy
HQNP
Everything is secretive and unspoken of to outsiders, and you have to be accepted by the leaders of the inner circle to become a member

In fact, sometimes you have to be pre-selected by the members to even know of their existence

Social circles are not official organizations, so no one can sign up to join, but initiation is an unspoken ritual

Abominari

gold guns girls
Oldcels
Everything is secretive and unspoken of to outsiders, and you have to be accepted by the leaders of the inner circle to become a member

In fact, sometimes you have to be pre-selected by the members to even know of their existence

Social circles are not official organizations, so no one can sign up to join, but initiation is an unspoken ritual
Legit post

there are various trials and ways to shit test the prospective initiates such as gauging responses to inside jokes, their assimilation into the banter and of course

looks

swaggyp1

Fan de Greeicy
HQNP
Exceptions include: college fraternities and sports teams

In these, you can actually sign up, but you still have to meet their pre-requirements

swaggyp1

Fan de Greeicy
HQNP
I wouldn’t let op sister into my social circle
She was in a social circle before with Asian people at college, and she told them to all go away

And she was bragging to me how she is now part of a cool kids social circle of drinkers, and that people think she's a sorority girl, and how she was going to join a sorority

She loves bragging to me how she is very cool in comparison to how I'm uncool

Abominari

gold guns girls
Oldcels
She was in a social circle before with Asian people at college, and she told them to all go away

And she was bragging to me how she is now part of a cool kids social circle of drinkers, and that people think she's a sorority girl, and how she was going to join a sorority

Insecure sociopath

Id still like her snap tho

Coke Model

Your Itis = Chad's cock👌🏻. We won. Over incel🚮
Under 18
I wouldn’t let op sister into my social circle
:okthen:
my oneitis didnt want me in her circle
Good euphemism

Insecure sociopath

Id still like her snap tho
Only cool kids bucko
very good thread

• Cage
Reactions: xaf