Social Circle + Low inhibition (+ NT) = LEGIT EVEN FOR UGLY INCELS

MorphIncel

Slayer
I have seen it sooo many times recently..ranging from strangers to some of my closest friends.

Sooo many non-looksmatched couples it's becoming ridiculous.

To bang out one fo the most surprising and shocking story:

One of my ugliest friends ever ( ALWAYS struggled with women from cold approach, tinder and everything else related to getting to know women ) got laid with a very hot girl who even I + my friends thought was stunning and WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE.

Also, his other lays were from proximity/location-game and ebing low inhibtion.

He is one ugly mofo and struggles with cold approach due to all the negative feedback he is receiving all the time.

So, the real red pill for you guys is this:

1. Cold Approach in club situations, day game, tinder etc. forget it as long as you are not a 7+
2. Because of reason one, chances are that you will NEVER become a real slayer (which is okay, you have to accept it)
3. So: If you want to meet girls, be in their "social proximity", meaning connect with people from your university, work, hobbies etc.
4. Lower your stnadard, don't have sky high expectations of your future slay or GF [even tho said friend landed a very very hot girl recently]
5. Be aggressive in your social circle: Be low inhibtion but sort of NT as well [that said friend si not even NT]

If you follow these rules, I will GUARANTEE you that you will find a girl friend or even get a casual hook up every now and then.

STICKY THIS.

I will probably crank out a "how to be NT" type of thing since I amreally producitve right now. I am not the most NT guy on earth, but I am pretty much NT compared to the guys here (not even trying to come across as arrogant or offend someone on here)..Have no probs finding social circles, going out with girls, talking, etc.

redmanlet

Banned
There are two types people of here aside from the slayers. Type one has the potential to do well with woman if they follow lookmaxxing (gym, clothing, haircut, skin care etc) and the other which is the true incels (unfixable face, unfixable personality, and unfixable height).

The problem with type one is that they want to lookmax until they reach MM status and will have woman through themselves at them. Its very rare for some to go to MM status from lookmaxxing, but you can definitly be above average.

Social circle game and NT theory is very legit given you are not really ugly, super short or have an insanely weird/shitty personality

MorphIncel

Slayer
redmanlet said:
There are two types people of here aside from the slayers. Type one has the potential to do well with woman if they follow lookmaxxing (gym, clothing, haircut, skin care etc) and the other which is the true incels (unfixable face, unfixable personality, and unfixable height).

The problem with type one is that they want to lookmax until they reach MM status and will have woman through themselves at them. Its very rare for some to go to MM status from lookmaxxing, but you can definitly be above average.

Social circle game and NT theory is very legit given you are not really ugly, super short or have an insanely weird/shitty personality

Interesting post right here, I am seeing myself as the guy who wants to looksmax to reach MM status. I am doing good so far, but wanna get better and want actually women trhowing themselves at me lol

However, social circle game is, as you aknowledged, pretty darn legit. That guy I was talking about is one of the ugliest guys and has a very nerdy side ot him (his cahracter, very childish, nerdy) + he has a weird way of talking.

He is not scoring like a mofo but even HE managed to get 2 girl firends in a short amount of time, the first one was better looking than him and the second one whoe he is together with now is at least 3-4 numbers above him..lol

redmanlet

Banned
MorphIncel said:
redmanlet said:

Interesting post right here, I am seeing myself as the guy who wants to looksmax to reach MM status. I am doing good so far, but wanna get better and want actually women trhowing themselves at me lol

However, social circle game is, as you aknowledged, pretty darn legit. That guy I was talking about is one of the ugliest guys and has a very nerdy side ot him (his cahracter, very childish, nerdy) + he has a weird way of talking.

He is not scoring like a mofo but even HE managed to get 2 girl firends in a short amount of time, the first one was better looking than him and the second one whoe he is together with now is at least 3-4 numbers above him..lol
Also people don't discuss this theory enough because its super unpredictable and kinda falls into the outlier group and that is Luck theory. Its a matter of being there at the right time, for example hot girl gets dumped by chad, incomes normal fag and scores with said hot chick because shes wanted someone and he just happen to be there at the right time. your thought on this? i have example of this but i dont know how to articulate my thoughts properly

MorphIncel

Slayer
Very true, this is exactly what i am tinking as well...luck plays also a role (timing to be exact)..when a girl is in the mood to sleep around or find a BF, she will pick the ones in her social proxmiitiy

@"redmanlet" you seem to be an interesting guy since you seem to be thinking these things through like myself...we should stay in touch :)

redmanlet

Banned
MorphIncel said:
Very true, this is exactly what i am tinking as well...luck plays also a role (timing to be exact)..when a girl is in the mood to sleep around or find a BF, she will pick the ones in her social proxmiitiy

@"redmanlet" you seem to be an interesting guy since you seem to be thinking these things through like myself...we should stay in touch :)
Exactly, sure hit me up on pm o w/e. i have a few theories i wanted to share but i feel like this site is more hyperbole than anything else most of the threads seem to be shitposts and not really of anything is substance.

Kingler

Incel
Does your friend have an average to thick neck? What's his fwhr? Is he ethnic? How wide are his hips? Is he low t?

assburger

Gigachad
just be fuking normal and leave the house

not much more needs to be said

shut it down

assburger said:
just be fuking normal and leave the house

not much more needs to be said

shut it down
Yeah, talking about changing behavior is useless most of the unless you're a scientist.

Emil_King

Normie
legit , howveer finding the balance between low inhibtion and NT (and being NT in an of itself) is actually harder than it sounds

Emil_King said:
legit , howveer finding the balance between low inhibtion and NT (and being NT in an of itself) is actually harder than it sounds
Just throw out the entire puahate concept of low inhibition and practice having enjoyable conversations with lots of different people, male or female.   Things will eventually make sense. 

Discussing it on a forum is pointless.   It's like talking about riding a bike. 

SHUT IT DOWN.

Trunks

Coper
3. So: If you want to meet girls, be in their "social proximity", meaning connect with people from your university, work, hobbies etc.

But I am a NEET with no friends

what can I do?

smellysocks

Gigachad
yeah, low inhibition actually is legit... but it cannot be faked. I repeat, it just cannot be faked

assburger

Gigachad
Trunks said:

But I am a NEET with no friends

what can I do?
join my suicide pact