So you can't hide your Facebook display pic?

MaleModel

Incel
Im creating a fake Facebook for my Tinder, I have set everything to private in the fake Facebook so I can't be found, but the display pic doesn't allow me to put on private, this is bullshit.

Im considering using a body pic as display pic for my fake Facebook because no one will recognize my body since it looks like the average ottermode.

Are you forced to use your main display pic as main display pic on Tinder, or could I use a different pic inside my Facebook album (which can be private) that shows my face as display pic on Tinder then use the body pic as just one of the extra pics on Tinder?

King Chad

Normie
Dude.

If you don't want your MM profile pic on tinder, just use a random photo of anything and set that as your profile.

When you upload pics to tinder, you can remove the default tinder profile picture (which is your Facebook profile picture).

MaleModel

Incel
King Chad said:
Dude.

If you don't want your MM profile pic on tinder, just use a random photo of anything and set that as your profile.

When you upload pics to tinder, you can remove the default tinder profile picture (which is your Facebook profile picture).
Im using real pics. Can you put something as a display profile pic in Facebook that isn't an human (like a dog) then remove this picture on Tinder?

King Chad

Normie
MaleModel said:
King Chad said:
Dude.

Im using real pics. Can you put something as a display profile pic in Facebook that isn't an human (like a dog) then remove this picture on Tinder?
Yes you can