• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

So what makes this so insanely arousing?

I usually only like about 16 and up, but looking at that pic's making my brain feel like cocaine.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
If you don't get aroused by anything that is female you are low t, that pic is arousing as fuck btw

debijon

Regular
I literally just finished fapping so can't get aroused.

chadD24

Regular
theres something about purity and being a girls first that is ingrained in our mind as males to get us aroused. and anyone who says theres not is either lying or is a homosexual. From an evolution standpoint this makes sense since we have always valued beauty, youth, and fertility since the dawn of mankind. This lust and admiration for fertility is what perpetuates our species.

PaleBlueDot said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
Didn't get a boner. Am I low T?

No offense but probably yes

Even more reason I can't wait to start pinning this month. I'm getting bloods done, but not getting a boner over a pic like that is all the evidence I need of my subhuman T.

Gandharva

Banned
its amazing I fucked her doppelganger 3 times.I was obsessed with her a year ago and she saved me from suicide,yall on sluthate remember it.and now I fucked her.its wierd.like is this shit real.lol  

its the legit only thing that makes me feel a god out there loves Bennie.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Chris Hemsworth said:
PaleBlueDot said:
No offense but probably yes

Even more reason I can't wait to start pinning this month. I'm getting bloods done, but not getting a boner over a pic like that is all the evidence I need of my subhuman T.

Feels bro

MK Ultra; she's been traumatized into being a human sex robot and personal data retrieval device.

allindaeyes

Banned
Brooke Shields actually peaked at around 16ish. ITs so weird actually because this is possibly best looking female I've seen. However shed easily pass for 18-24 yr old at this point too 

IcedEarth

Rotter
^^^ yes that's top quality and she looks much older than 16 close to 20-21

chadD24

Regular

chadD24 said:
theres something about purity and being a girls first that is ingrained in our mind as males to get us aroused. and anyone who says theres not is either lying or is a homosexual. From an evolution standpoint this makes sense since we have always valued beauty, youth, and fertility since the dawn of mankind. This lust and admiration for fertility is what perpetuates our species.

i mean this to apply for virgins 18+. not even talking about the girl in the OP to clarify here. 18-20 is prime age for females. its all downhill after 20 for women. but yea finding an 18+ virgin is like finding a unicorn.. pretty much non existant

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
JB Lovers Convention ITT

chadD24

Regular
mrz said:
chadD24 said:

i mean this to apply for virgins 18+. not even talking about the girl in the OP to clarify here. 18-20 is prime age for females. its all downhill after 20 for women. but yea finding an 18+ virgin is like finding a unicorn.. pretty much non existant

Why are you so afraid faggot there isn't anything illegal about liking JBs. If you are worried just make an account with Tor and unlink it from yourself lol.

im not afraid faggot. i just prefer virgins 18-20

FuckThis

Rotter
I wonder how her pussy and ass smells like, she looks so cute