So many women in relationships think of sex as a chore

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I like to read reddit posts about relationship issues cause I find them entertaining and one the common things I read when it's a post from a female is how they phrase their sex life with their SO. It's always something like "But I give him sex on the regular." "I make sure to have sex when he wants to."

JUST LOL at how so many women think of sex as a one way street, obviously many women are in relationships with men they aren't actually sexually attracted to. No doubt alpha fucks beta bucks is the most important truth that all men need to know. 

Unless you are 8/10+ male you will never feel what it's like to actually be lusted at by a woman, do yourself a favor and don't enter into a relationship with a woman cause you are just being used in some way. Any affection she is giving you is just an act, she is getting off on knowing she is tricking you into thinking she actually finds you desirable. 

I'm convinced that women don't have guilt when it comes to fucking over men, they needed to lose the ability to empathize  in order to survive throughout our evolution, women using their vagina to survive is a hardwired instinct they all have.

Nyhil

Slayer
OP growing in my rankings. Keep up the good work and dropping those serious redpills, my boyo.

:clap:

Nyhil

Slayer
springfield said:
women on reddit are sub 5s that think they deserve hot men.
Stop coping, mate. Women love sex, but they neglect their sexuality in order to secure stability. Anything else is cope.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Maybe in marriage at an older age but every girl I've been with has wanted sex as much as me, and at times even more

Herald

Normie
Amnesia said:
I like to read reddit posts about relationship issues cause I find them entertaining and one the common things I read when it's a post from a female is how they phrase their sex life with their SO. It's always something like "But I give him sex on the regular." "I make sure to have sex when he wants to."

JUST LOL at how so many women think of sex as a one way street, obviously many women are in relationships with men they aren't actually sexually attracted to. No doubt alpha fucks beta bucks is the most important truth that all men need to know. 

Unless you are 8/10+ male you will never feel what it's like to actually be lusted at by a woman, do yourself a favor and don't enter into a relationship with a woman cause you are just being used in some way. Any affection she is giving you is just an act, she is getting off on knowing she is tricking you into thinking she actually finds you desirable. 

I'm convinced that women don't have guilt when it comes to fucking over men, they needed to lose the ability to empathize  in order to survive throughout our evolution, women using their vagina to survive is a hardwired instinct they all have.
http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-EVERY-UNHAPPY-WIFE-IS-A-RAPE-VICTIM

^^^ That's a quote I got a couple of years ago, article titled "Every Unhappy Wife is a Rape Victim". Pretty real. 

Its what really pisses me off when I see couples, like over 70% of married ones especially, have this vibe of boredom. Anyone with common sense can tell that they don't fuck. 

Most importantly, that the woman DOES NOT WANT TO EVEN LOOK AT OR TOUCH her husband/cuckbf. 

Then these betacucks cope HARD with their "women don't like sex as much as we do", and dismiss any woman that actually enjoys sex as a whore.
[hr]
Nyhil said:
springfield said:
women on reddit are sub 5s that think they deserve hot men.
Stop coping, mate. Women love sex, but they neglect their sexuality in order to secure stability. Anything else is cope.
:clap: