• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

so many girls talk about Astrology, so I started Reading about it

brocode

Fortnite Kid's Intern
Masculinity Crew
So many girls I talk to, always talk about astrology one way or the other, like they randomly ask about my zodiac sign or something like rising moon or some shit...

I never got into it, but I decided to learn the basics and see what it's about AND HOLY SHIT...

HOW... HOW... LIKE, MOST OF THE THINGS MENTIONED FOR MY ZODIAC SIGN are so similar to me. IT'S INSANE.
It blew my mind.

I think it's fun to read because someone is kinda *Predicting* what you do and that's interesting to humans in general.

But I don't think I'm gonna rely on astrology to make decisions and shit, that's just too retarded... It's fun to read about signs as I've mentioned though.

Reading Daily Horoscope is insanley retarded imo.

just_a_life

Champion
there is a lot of truth to star signs imo

dont listen to reddit enlightened atheists who call it meaningless.

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
theres so many explains for this that idk where to start

you are low iq garbage

ProperPleb

Machine
Yeah, there has got to be some truth behind astrology or people wouldnt have believed in it for 100s of years. To think otherwise is just dumb

stone

Banned
Birds
"We are born at a given moment in a given place and like vintage years of wine we have the qualities of the year and of the season in which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything else -carl jung

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
How? I never said I believe in this shit. Did I? I just said I read it but I don't believe it's true
HOW... HOW... LIKE, MOST OF THE THINGS MENTIONED FOR MY ZODIAC SIGN are so similar to me. IT'S INSANE.
It blew my mind.

:goodfellas: :goodfellas:

just read another zodiac like its yours and believe it, swallow the red pill boyo, ilusion its real, moises never crossed the river.

brocode

Fortnite Kid's Intern
Masculinity Crew
It blew my mind.

:goodfellas: :goodfellas:

just read another zodiac like its yours and believe it, swallow the red pill boyo, ilusion its real, moises never crossed the river.

:niro::leo:

brocode

Fortnite Kid's Intern
Masculinity Crew

Magnifique

★★★
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm an open minded guy so gave horoscopes a try, even though I pretty much knew they were nonsense.

Lo and behold, it was complete rubbish and I was literally the opposite of my horoscope type.

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
lol if you dont understand that the earth position when you was born changes your brain neurotransmitters because of gravity

Epstein

Joke
sagittarius here. Could never ask for a better sign
p-death-note-light.jpg

BEBE

sad✓broken✓depressed✓hopeless✓dead inside✓
Truecels
It blew my mind.

It's because the description is very general, u can read the horoscope for another sign and it will somehow fit you too

u can use it in your advantage with a girls who are into it and have the compatible sign with u. :giggle: