• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

so many chads out there tonight smashing hot WHITE women

chadsingh

Joke
honestly agree white women are PRIME. They literally are the good food. The organic farm to table fresh healthy pussy.

chadsingh said:
honestly agree white women are PRIME. They literally are the good food. The organic farm to table fresh healthy pussy.

White women are the McDonald's/KFC of pussy. Cheap, convenient, readily available, and everyone's been in it already.

Gook women are objectively better in every way.

chadsingh

Joke
champagnepapi said:
chadsingh said:

White women are the McDonald's/KFC of pussy. Cheap, convenient, readily available, and everyone's been in it already.

I love your name so much. Also metro boomin dropped an album check it out it's fire

chadsingh said:
champagnepapi said:

I love your name so much. Also metro boomin dropped an album check it out it's fire

I really fucked with this track:

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
chadsingh said:

I beg to differ

marty

Rotter
Concentrate on getting stronger in the deadlift, bench press and squat.  Eat 6 meals a day.  In 8 years you will have a white girlfriend.

Comethazine

All i do is young bitches and cocaine
Masculinity Crew
champagnepapi said:
chadsingh said:

I really fucked with this track:

space cadet much harder on my momma

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
swaggyp1 said:
chadsingh said:

I beg to differ

i mean youd fuck her but shes nothing beyond a 6