So male models must be doing facial exercises, right?

Erudite

Subhuman
How else do you explain this? How is his masseter that striated?

lookz

Chad
Could I pls have the video where this is from? I can't find it anymore

Erudite

Subhuman
Santeria said:
Then explain how the muscle stands out so much? Never seen anyone have something like that in person.

Erudite said:
Santeria said:
Then explain how the muscle stands out so much? Never seen anyone have something like that in person.
Mine is like that when I swallow, which is what he's doing. Girls have commented on it. It's a matter of leaness combined with sufficient masseter mass, which I have through chewing chios mastic.

Mughal

Banned
Erudite said:
Santeria said:
It's obvious that he clenches his jaw. Can't you see from this gif?

Erudite

Subhuman
Mughal said:
Erudite said:
Of course, but I've never seen anyone's jaw become striated to this degree while clenching.

J

Jordy

The Big Dipper said:
Erudite said:
Mine is like that when I swallow, which is what he's doing. Girls have commented on it. It's a matter of leaness combined with sufficient masseter mass, which I have through chewing chios mastic.
Does your jaw have the same shape and angle like him? 

Do you think anyone can have striations like those or does it require a jaw somewhat identical to his?

Santeria

Normie
Mughal said:
Erudite said:
wait because he clenched his jaw once when he was being questioned means he does it all the time to looksmax his jaw??

makes so much sense now. not srs

your tag says a lot

Mughal

Banned
Santeria said:
Mughal said:
wait because he clenched his jaw once when he was being questioned means he does it all the time to looksmax his jaw??

your tag says a lot
No, but it means, he could possibly be doing it most of the time while being unaware that he's actually looksmaxing.

Jordy said:
The Big Dipper said:
Does your jaw have the same shape and angle like him? 

Do you think anyone can have striations like those or does it require a jaw somewhat identical to his?
His jaw length and angle are better than mine, but mine isn't bad. I think anyone with a reasonable jaw structure can have that, with sufficient leaness and mass, yes. If you have a really bad jaw structure, maybe not.

Santeria

Normie
Mughal said:
Santeria said:

your tag says a lot
No, but it means, he could possibly be doing it most of the time while being unaware that he's actually looksmaxing.
your tag is fitting