• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

So laci green is depressed-you cant make this shit up

FuckThis

Rotter
PLEASE DONT CLICK THE LINK DOTN FEED HER
>has had 5-6 depressive episodes
>gets diagnosed with depression

These are the type of people that make me want to avoid seeking mental help. What the absolute fuck does she have to be depressed about?

>woman
>not grotesque
>plenty of friends
>complains about the amount of messages she gets
>makes videos about sex so she's obviously having quite a bit of it
>makes money pandering to rabid feminists
>can afford therapy multiple times a week

You just know she had rich parents too. She completely fucking lucked out and still manages to complain

This life is a fucking joke, you need to understand this

alien

Machine
Rotters
Well you have people here going crazy every time I make a deeply depressing thread because I live in the first world and have first world comforts. It's the same sort of idea. Just differences in degree.

Laci Green also lives in the first world and she also has first world comforts. AND she gets sex on demand, lots of friends, probably has parents who pay for her therapy, etc.

But just because her life situation isn't the worst doesn't mean that her depression isn't real. My life situation is worse than a Bangladeshi sex slave. But that doesn't make my depression any less real.

alien

Machine
Rotters
just lol buddy boyo said:
No one is saying it's not real to her or you, it's just that no one gives a fuck or wants to hear people complaining
I'm sure a lot of white knights and girls (even though many of them are jealous as fuck of Laci) care when she talks about her depression. Depressed non-Chads face a lot less sympathy. But they will at least receive sympathy in certain circles. So as long as you don't go on misogynistic rants or something. Then no one will give a fuck about you in those circles. Because this gives people an excuse to demonize you and group you in with the "other". And give them an excuse to not be empathetic towards you.

FuckThis

Rotter
It is not about her depression being real or not
It is about how you will never be able to compete with her, she gets to be depressed AND successful
literally better in every single way, there is nothing left for real depressed people, since lacy green is rich successful pretty female, it effectively means you must be all that to be allowed to say you are depressed

Darkman

Rotter
FuckThis said:
It is about how you will never be able to compete with her, she gets to be depressed AND successful
literally better in every single way, there is nothing left for real depressed people, since lacy green is rich successful pretty female, it effectively means you must be all that to be allowed to say you are depressed

Robin Williams was an A list celebrity worth millions, yet he was depressed as fuck and killed himself.

Riches and Success does not shield you from depression.

and I fucking dislike Laci Green.

alien

Machine
Rotters
FuckThis said:
Cute depressed girls have been halo-effected for a long time now. Remember Amanda Todd? If she turned 16 (legal age of consent), I would lick her asshole.

The sad thing is even though she had her fair share of white knights on YouTube as well as girls who were supportive towards her, Amanda Todd ended up taking her life anyway.

Amanda Todd took her own life ffs. There's no reason for me to be angry at her. She was in real pain. The anger should be directed at society. For halo effecting pretty girls while telling sub-Chad males to go kill themselves in YouTube comments. Amanda Todd did have slut-haters telling her to go kill herself too. But there were also far more people who showed support towards her (including white knights). Thanks to Amanda Todd, cyberbullying is a crime in Canada and many jurisdictions as well. So sometimes the halo effect of pretty girls and Chads can help put the important issues forward.

alien

Machine
Rotters
Darkman said:
FuckThis said:

Robin Williams was an A list celebrity worth millions, yet he was depressed as fuck and killed himself.

This. I can't believe I forgot about the Robin Williams example.

He did have an ex-wife from hell who fucked him over big time in divorce court though. He didn't want to work as much at his age. He wanted to be semi-retired. But he felt compelled to work a heavy schedule because he had alimony payments to make. Plus Robin Williams had a lot of problems in his life (Stefan Molyneux has a 1 hour podcast on Robin Williams' life story. Though Molyneux is a kook so not everything that comes out of his mouth is the truth. lol). So he probably wasted a lot of his own money and didn't save as much as he should.

alien

Machine
Rotters
I watched the Laci Green video. She does a very good job of describing depression. She says that when you're in an episode, you don't even remember what it's like to be happy. All the joy gets sucked out of you.

I swear to God there are times where I wake up in bed and I remember fragments about my past that happened three years ago, a couple years ago or not even a year ago and I think "holy fucking shit, I don't even recognize that guy anymore. I can't believe that was me." "I can't believe I even had the motivation to do those things". "I can't believe that I actually enjoyed playing Final Fantasy when I was 14. What. The. Fuck. Happened?!" I was so easily amused. And now, I'm just like this black hole. I stopped even taking any sort of interest in video games and anime (Welcome to the NHK is the only anime I like now. Because it was red-pilled as fuck). I mostly read books now and watch documentaries. Because it stimulates my brain more. When I actually run into a book/documentary that I find interesting. And in many instances, I don't feel like reading or watching a documentary. It's crazy. Sometimes I get sucked into an autistic obsession like fantasy hockey or analyzing government statistical data to help with my research for my book.

Yogapants

Joke
Darkman said:
FuckThis said:

He had lewy body dementia

FuckThis

Rotter
alien said:
I watched the Laci Green video. She does a very good job of describing depression. She says that when you're in an episode, you don't even remember what it's like to be happy. All the joy gets sucked out of you.

I swear to God there are times where I wake up in bed and I remember fragments about my past that happened three years ago, a couple years ago or not even a year ago and I think "holy fucking shit, I don't even recognize that guy anymore. I can't believe that was me." "I can't believe I even had the motivation to do those things". "I can't believe that I actually enjoyed playing Final Fantasy when I was 14. What. The. Fuck. Happened?!" I was so easily amused. And now, I'm just like this black hole. I stopped even taking any sort of interest in video games and anime (Welcome to the NHK is the only anime I like now. Because it was red-pilled as fuck). I mostly read books now and watch documentaries. Because it stimulates my brain more. When I actually run into a book/documentary that I find interesting. And in many instances, I don't feel like reading or watching a documentary. It's crazy. Sometimes I get sucked into an autistic obsession like fantasy hockey or analyzing government statistical data to help with my research for my book.

Dude you are SO naïve....
But you have a kind heart
I used to think about my childhood a lot as well, and ironically my favorite game ever is Final fantasy 8 but 9 was good as well

Yogapants said:
Darkman said:

He had lewy body dementia

post your ass whore

alien

Machine
Rotters
Wait the fuck. Some people in the comments section in YouTube are saying that Laci Green had killed herself?

But then when I do a google search, nothing pops up.

Don't tell me these #gamergate douchebags are making up a Laci Green suicide. That is low. That is lower than low.

Honestly it's not even the fault of women that they get white knighted to oblivion. The fault lies with men. Joking about a Laci Green suicide is low-class.

FuckThis

Rotter
Dude, you are so fucking naïve
it is just 4chan guys fucking around

purps drank

Rotter
35 unanswered text messages...........................................................................................

alien

Machine
Rotters
FuckThis said:
alien said:

Dude you are SO naïve....
But you have a kind heart
I used to think about my childhood a lot as well, and ironically my favorite game ever is Final fantasy 8 but 9 was good as well
Naive in what way? For looking at Laci Green in a sympathetic light?

Final Fantasy 8 used to be my favourite FF too. I just noticed now that Rinoa was Eurasian. When I was a 14 year old boy, I had HOPE that some Eurasian cutie like Rinoa would make me come out of my shell just like she made Squall come out of his shell. And make me happy (that's so unbelievably blue-pill. But I was 14 years old. lol). But Squall was a lonewolf badass and a slayer and had the scaraesthetics thing going on.

Cloud (Final Fantasy VII) was a badass too. But he was extremely mentally unstable.

In terms of mental instability, I'm probably most like Sephiroth (Sephiroth was a slayer though). Sephiroth wanted to destroy the world and he had a dead mommy complex from what I recall?

I have no interest in replaying Final Fantasy VII. But I'm interested in going back and watching some of the cutscenes. I bet that if I were to read Sephiroth's arc in FF7, I would see a lot of myself in Sephiroth now. When I was 14, I was too innocent to ever fanthom that I was like Sephiroth. But I bet that he came to the same conclusions that I did about the world and that's why we wanted to destroy the world. Kefka was more of a cartoon character villain from what I recall. Sephiroth however was like the emo villain of Final Fantasy from what I recall.

FuckThis

Rotter
purps drank said:
35 unanswered text messages...........................................................................................

I leled when she said that

I remember during one summer break, at the end of elementary school, I was entire time in my room, and went alone to walks like a moron  and literally got 2 messages for the whole time,  one from mom and other some guy spamming his shitty company lol

That whore would die out of saddnes if she had to deal with the shit most incels deals with. You not included since you are a well off vocel

IcedEarth

Rotter
she ain't depressed she's just a retarded attention whore who makes topics on everything to get youtube clicks

for instance she made a video on bdsm

the same time when the 50 shades of grey movie came out, it's just advert