So I'm 5'8.. what are my options?

Thread has been derailed by some bald trash scum user. I will try again another time.

I know.. I'll cross the white females off the list. :redstomper:

Now, for ethnic females, preferably middle eastern or of some sort of snackbar race, what's the tallest I should aim for? I prefer shorter girls not only cause they look cuter but fawk that's all I can get anyway LOL. I found a few decent ones on POF, one being 5'6 and the other being 5'4. Do I have a shot with either of them at my height?

5'6 Female: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=85217976

5'4 Female: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=97231996

heilsa

Slayer
you could use your hair to make you look taller

iNeedHair

Coper
david_chicago said:
LOL @ 'options' when NW10
LOL @ blowing my slightly receded hairline out of proportion. I'm only an NW7 with lots of options left.

Miss Click

Staff member
1) throw in the towel and run pizza game in basement
2) run BMW gentleman game (you need a paint job ,silver one wont cut it you need a BLACK one to run this game properly)
3) or get tripple LL + lifts + tiptoe 24/7 to reach 5'11 king of manlets cutoff, then run beta provider game

modified

hairloss expert
iNeedHair said:
david_chicago said:
LOL @ 'options' when NW10
LOL @ blowing my slightly receded hairline out of proportion. I'm only an NW7 with lots of options left.

Why did you let your hairloss go so far without doing fin/dut?

Also, OP, get leg lengthening. That's what I plan to do.

iNeedHair

Coper
elm said:
1) throw in the towel and run pizza game in basement
2) run BMW gentleman game (you need a paint job ,silver one wont cut it you need a BLACK one to run this game properly)
3) or get tripple LL + lifts + tiptoe 24/7 to reach 5'11 king of manlets cutoff, then run beta provider game
LOL I'm already running pizza game bitch and all that's done is make me fat and take my money. The other options aren't options, ER was a niger and I can't get LL until I have hair.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
iNeedHair said:
You don't have options @ 5'8 LOL manlet scum.
strong MPD

at 5'8 and nw7, you would be lucky to even get this:

WTF is MPD? Ahh, the good ol picture of Tyger in his glory days.

modified said:
iNeedHair said:

What do you mean 'so far'? It's not that bad yet. Only a few people have noticed and that's only under bright lighting.

modified

hairloss expert
iNeedHair said:
modified said:

What do you mean 'so far'? It's not that bad yet. Only a few people have noticed and that's only under bright lighting.
Okay you made me laugh pretty hard. But I still don't get it. Why didn't you take dut/fin?

Chad

Incel
Pussy im 5"9 and pull white girls just fine,  youre coping.

modified

hairloss expert
Chad said:
Are you average/good looking, well built, and/or white?

iNeedHair

Coper
Fuck I hate it when I derail my own threads. I still have the same amount of hair in this pic:
So talking about height, even with a decent head of hair, I know that 5'8 is cutting it pretty close when you're going after a 5'6 female. Do you guys think it's worth a shot or am I wasting my time?

Chad

Incel
modified said:
Chad said:
Ethnic, skinnyfat, face in avi.

My point was his height is a cope, he problem first extends to his looks or lack of hair

iNeedHair

Coper
modified said:
iNeedHair said:
Okay you made me laugh pretty hard. But I still don't get it. Why didn't you take dut/fin?
I had bad sides on Fin. The cognitive fog was the worst.. like walking around drunk all day.

Demgainz said:
iNeedHair said:
Well, judging by the picture above..
Fuck, not at all??
I don't know if I had the vehicle right and even if you do, there's no guarantee that it will work. I was using propylene glycol and Everclear alcohol which was what most people were using. If you're bald scum you should give it a shot. Some people also complained about chest pain and other weird shit because once the stuff goes into your body, it binds to whatever androgen receptor and you get fucked up sides.. some even worse than Fin.

Chad said:
Suck my bawl.

Miss Click

Staff member
You can try to compensate for height getting JACKED. Wider shoulders will make you seem taller than you actually are, whats your bideltoid?

Demgainz

Normie
You look fine. Have meaner facial expression and train you fucking shoulders for god's sake.

modified

hairloss expert
Chad said:
modified said:
Ethnic, skinnyfat, face in avi.

My point was his height is a cope, he problem first extends to his looks or lack of hair
You look like a 6/10 and barely ethnic at all.

iNeedHair

Coper
elm said:
You can try to compensate for height getting JACKED. Wider shoulders will make you seem taller than you actually are, whats your bideltoid?
Oh noes I don't wanna become another jacked manlet. I don't know what the niger the last word is?

Demgainz said:
You look fine. Have meaner facial expression and train you fucking shoulders for god's sake.
I know I look okay but it's the height that holds me back.. or at least I think holds me back. No amount of muscles will help.