• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

So I was playing pokemon go

Foxx

Average Guy
Walking with my friend down at lakeshore, loads of people and stuff.

We walk past a bench and two people who went to our highschool were there on a date.

My friend talks with the guy and the girl starts talking to me.

Asking me where I am, what I am doing, etc.

I think I can cuck tbh.

Viral

Regular
ur not an incel if u can converse with a female.

You seem like you have an above average personality, which is good. Inb4 aspies say personality doesn't matter. That's why GL aspies can't get laid.

AlwaysLearning

Regular
how were you looking/dressing like?
rate her bf? rate her ?

tbh you dont give off aspie vibes irl you just lack inner confidence.

Foxx

Average Guy
AlwaysLearning said:
rate her bf? rate her ?

Blue shirt, black shorts.

Her bf is nothing special. Pretty sure he is a skullcel. I didn't take exact measurements but something about how his neck mogged his face and my buddy's skull mogging his.

She is hot enough to want to fuck and I used to talk to her a bit in high school.

Not sure if I should text her or fb message her tbh. Not sure when to do it either. Today has been such a weird day I got so much attention from girls after I bitched about not getting any on here. When I woke up this morning I looked really good in the mirror tbh

AlwaysLearning

Regular
Foxx said:
AlwaysLearning said:
rate her bf? rate her ?

Blue shirt, black shorts.

Her bf is nothing special. Pretty sure he is a skullcel. I didn't take exact measurements but something about how his neck mogged his face and my buddy's skull mogging his.

She is hot enough to want to fuck and I used to talk to her a bit in high school.

Not sure if I should text her or fb message her tbh. Not sure when to do it either. Today has been such a weird day I got so much attention from girls after I bitched about not getting any on here. When I woke up this morning I looked really good in the mirror tbh

msg her on fb, "was good seeing you today = ) , can't believe high school was x years ago aha"

asiancel

Champion
^^^that's a really nice nt message. one of the best i've seen.